X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, they just killed them ! spoiler

Spoiler:
    Gunny Sgt. Matthias just bought the farm in tonight's episode. She was one of the few recognizable marines to survive through Season 3. Couldn't they have killed off some nameless red-shirt instead?

Yea but Helo just earned 1 "Hard Core" point in my book.

Edit:

Spoiler:
    Make that 2 hard core points, the pistol whip was nice, but the mutiny was even more awesome. He better hope Adama sees it his way, or it's his ***!! I'm thinkin he's good though, after spending all that time as Adama's XO I think he knows the lay of the land so to speak.
    That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Yeah, but next week
      Spoiler:
      Gaeta loses a leg, thanks to Anders.

Starbuck is annoying, they need to airlock her.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Well, at least Starbuck didn't go all Helena Cain on Helo's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
          Yeah, but next week
          Spoiler:
          Gaeta loses a leg, thanks to Anders.

Starbuck is annoying, they need to airlock her.
          QFT

Spoiler:
          So next week Anders gets at least 1 point in my book, possibly a bonus, it is Gaeta he shoots after all, he should be worth a bonus.
          That human piece of incompetent garbage currently holding the office of President of the USA is not in any way my president, I can't support a born failure. Same reason i was against the last nitwit.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Did you see how they arrested Kara because they think she is a Cylon in the promo for next week. Seelix says she should just space herself (referring to Kara). It will be interesting to see how she gets out of that mess. Gaeta's probably gonna get killed, I'd show Ander's the business end of a boomstick for that--straight to the ****ing face.
            When in trouble, "send lawyers, guns and money!"

Comment

It doesn't bother me that they killed of Matthias at all. She was in the show enough so that you are shocked that it happend but not so much that it sucks (like kat). My reaction was pretty much the same as Starbucks........"Oh she's dead that's horrible. Let's say a few words..............NOW GET BACK TO WORK YOU FRAKING SLACKERS!"
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                It doesn't bother me that they killed of Matthias at all. She was in the show enough so that you are shocked that it happend but not so much that it sucks (like kat). My reaction was pretty much the same as Starbucks........"Oh she's dead that's horrible. Let's say a few words..............NOW GET BACK TO WORK YOU FRAKING SLACKERS!"
                It would just be nice if there were a memorable Marine character on the BSG. Now the one well-known Marine is dead.

Comment

There is one, the marine that blocked Gaius path (and beat the s**t out of him) on the last episode has appeared on many episodes already.

Comment

damn, just read a spoiler.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

i'll have to re watch the ep but why did they send her ......i found it odd that they sent out a marine to expect the raider
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
                        It would just be nice if there were a memorable Marine character on the BSG. Now the one well-known Marine is dead.
                        i wanted anders to become a marine myself. given his background it makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          i'll have to re watch the ep but why did they send her ......i found it odd that they sent out a marine to expect the raider
                          im guessing to try get some sort of reaction out of the audience since she was a recurring minor character and they didnt want to waste a Major character...yet (and you would not have had much reaction out of killing a normal faceless redshirt)

Comment

Originally posted by Apollux View Post
                            There is one, the marine that blocked Gaius path (and beat the s**t out of him) on the last episode has appeared on many episodes already.
                            Yeah, I love that guy, they should make him the new Gunny. I don't think he has a name though?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              My guess is that she just had more hours of EVA experience than the others. Dunno how but it's possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X