Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New photos for "Promtheus Unbound" (Hammond!)&(Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New photos for "Promtheus Unbound" (Hammond!)&(Spoiler)

Here is the next pack of photos for SG-1's season 8 episode "Prometheus Unbound". You can find seven new photos (six aren't available on GateWorld, so check them out!) and on one photo there is General Hammond! Chevron Guy is also there.
    Check them out here:
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=165

Click on the small images to see the big ones. Enjoy!
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

nice, i like prometheus episodes!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well, that settles the arguement. Hammond's a three star general now.

Comment

Do you think the Kull Warrior is really a Kull Warrior or someone disguised like Jacob Carter in Evolution, part 2 (7x12) ? Look at the last photo : Daniel's trousers look like Kull Warriors' trousers and Daniel has the Kull Warriors' weapon...
        Last edited by Aither; 30 October 2004, 03:12 AM. Reason: + weapon

Comment

yeah i think its meant to be daniel!
          sigpic

Comment

yes, but Daniel may be disguised as a Kull Warrior at the end of the episode only, because the photo http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x9_02.shtml shows a Kull Warrior who kills members of the crew. And Daniel would never have killed them.

Comment

well on the ones on project it looks like hes got a hang ova something like that. maybe he was drugged or mind controlled?
              sigpic

Comment

or maybe the first person disguised as a Kull Warrior is the woman who kisses Daniel and she took off the Kull Warrior's clothes because of a reason we don't know.
                That would explain how she managed to steal the Prometheus.

EDIT:
                I have just seen that what i said is written on http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x9.shtml lol
                Last edited by Aither; 30 October 2004, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Claudia Black in a new role, and naturally, seeing Daniel. But, I have to wonder what is it with these writers always finding reasons to get Daniel out of his glasses?? More glasses wearing, not less, people!
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

To be honest, I don't like the Promtheus. It seems kind of cheesy to me.

But now I'm looking forward to this episode! I mean... The pictures!!

... WALTER!!!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                      I'm looking forward to seeing Claudia Black in a new role, and naturally, seeing Daniel. But, I have to wonder what is it with these writers always finding reasons to get Daniel out of his glasses?? More glasses wearing, not less, people!
                      Maybe it's a special "contact lens" mission like Summit/Last Stand.

Of course I think the real reason is that they want to play up MS's (sometimes) resemblance to Ben Browder. He looks quite a bit like him in these pics - dressed all in black, no glasses, hair looks a little darker in this lighting.

I'm looking forward to the episode. I love Claudia Black and she looks fab in these pics. And Hammond's back - Yeah!
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                        Maybe it's a special "contact lens" mission like Summit/Last Stand.

Of course I think the real reason is that they want to play up MS's (sometimes) resemblance to Ben Browder. He looks quite a bit like him in these pics - dressed all in black, no glasses, hair looks a little darker in this lighting.

I'm looking forward to the episode. I love Claudia Black and she looks fab in these pics. And Hammond's back - Yeah!
                        Maybe Claudia Black thinks she's still on the Farscape set and thinks that they've recasted John

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Maybe Claudia Black thinks she's still on the Farscape set and thinks that they've recasted John
                          Maybe there will be a bunch of "in-jokes".

Vala: "Great, just what I need - another man who talks fast"

Vala: "Is that your pulse pistol or are you just happy to see me?"

Vala: "Where's Pilot?" Daniel: "Huh?" Vala: "Who's piloting this ship?"

Vala: "By the way, Daniel. You happen to have any leather pants around?"

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Wow. Great pictures. Doesn't Don S. Davis look great? He seems to have lost a lot of weight. I'm looking forward to this episode, it looks promising.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Aither
                              yes, but Daniel may be disguised as a Kull Warrior at the end of the episode only, because the photo http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x9_02.shtml shows a Kull Warrior who kills members of the crew. And Daniel would never have killed them.
                              Good call on both accounts:

1) Being able to figure the detail out and
                              2) Knowing that Daniel wouldn't kill people.

I'm excited. I don't much like character-centric episodes in the grand scheme of things, because of the fact that there are only 20 eps this season, however I think this one will be fine, considering it'll will help the arcs along. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X