This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Other" System Lords

So, we know in Continium that Apophis, Ba'al, Camulus, Cronus, Ra, Nirrti, and Yu are System Lords, at least, with the possible exclusion of Apophis.

My question though, is where are the others? Obviously we don't know, but we can always hazard a guess, or speculate.

The system lords are: Ra, Anubis, Apophis, Osiris, Heru-ur, Sokar, Seth, Bastet, Amaterasu, Cronus, Aries, Camulus, Mórr?*gan, Ba'al, Moloc, Kali, Nirrti, Marduk, Ishkur, Olokun, Svarog, Yu.

We can assume that Anubis is still ascended (or maybe dead), Seth is probably still hiding on Earth (along with Hathor), but what about all of the others?

Following on from Hathor, too, chances are that Heru-ur either hasn't been born yet, or, simply isn't a System Lord, because his father, Ra, is. I don't know how families work witin the System Lord ranks, but I think it would be safe to say that both father and son, cannot be a system lord together, for they'd likely always side with one other.

So, anyone wish to make any speculations?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

A lot of those were never System Lords in the first place.

Comment

Anubis: ascended/dead.
      Osiris: still in his jar on Earth.
      Heru-ur: not a system lord since Ra is still alive.
      Sokar banished from the system lords.
      Seth: still on Earth.
      Bastet: likely didn't became a system lord until Ra, Apophis, Cronus, Heru'Ur & Niirti's deaths.
      Amaterasu: didn't become a system lord until the death of Olokun and Svarog.
      Ares: didn't become a system lord until the death of Olokun and Svarog.
      Mórrigan: likely didn't became a system lord until Ra, Apophis, Cronus, Heru'ur & Niirti's deaths.
      Moloc: he's not a system lord, is he?
      Kali: likely didn't became a system lord until Cronus & Niirti's deaths.
      Marduk: he's not a system lord, is he?.
      Ishkur: he's not a system lord, is he?
      Olokun: likely didn't became a system lord until Ra, Apophis, Cronus, Heru'ur & Niirti's deaths.
      Svarog: likely didn't became a system lord until Ra, Apophis, Heru'ur, Cronus & Niirti's deaths.

Basically you've got these System Lords' lines up:

1. Ra, Apophis, Baal, Yu, Cronus, Niirti and Camulus in Continuum.
      All of them must have been System Lords in the normal timeline except Camulus (replaced by Sokar?).

2. Ra died (normal timelne), Heru-Ur took his place (season 1): Apophis, Heru-Ur, Baal, Yu, Cronus, Niirti and Sokar.

3-4. Apophis is captured by Sokar and Niirti banned from the System Lords (season 2-3): Heru-Ur, Baal, Yu, Cronus, Sokar, Kali and Bastet (likely became system lords at the same time since they form a team).

5-7.Sokar, Cronus and Heru'ur are killed by SG-1 and Apophis comes back (Season 3-4): Apophis, Baal, Yu, Kali, Bastet, Olokun and Morrigan.

8. Finally, Apophis is killed: Baal, Yu, Kali, Bastet, Olokun, Morrigan and Svarog(season 5: Summit/Last Stand's version of System Lords).

9-10. Osiris + Anubis joins the System Lords, Svarog is killed (The Sentinel, end of season 5): Baal, Yu, Kali, Bastet, Olokun, Morrigan and Osiris/Anubis.

11-12. Olokun and Anubis/Osiris are killed (season 7): Baal, Yu, Kali, Bastet, Morrigan, Amaterasu, Camulus and Ares.

13-14. Camulus is captured/killed and Ares is killed by SG-1(season 8): Baal, Yu, Kali, Bastet, Morrigan, Amaterasu.

15-18. Kali, Bastet, Amaterasu, Morrigan are killed by the replicators: Baal and Yu are the only remaining System Lord.

19. Baal joins Anubis and Yu is left with two new and unknown System Lords when Replicarter infiltrates the space station and kill them (end of season 8).

20. Ba'al is the only remaining System Lord (season 9-10).

Comment

Just thought i'd login and say good work with the system lord timeline!
        I Have Information...

Comment

There are very few Systemlord and so many minor Goa'uld, who serve them.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by *Crash* View Post
            Thanks! Maybe it's probably not canon but logical, in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Thanks! Maybe it's probably not canon but logical, in my eyes.
              I think it's as close to canon as can be. Nice job!

Although I thought Amaterasu was there when RepliCarter killed Yu and the other remaining System Lords... But that may be a mistake on my part, I'm not sure. Anyway - yeah, I guess Ba'al really is the only System Lord left by the time of Seasons 9 and 10.

I think all those System Lords that we've seen in that picture are the only ones, with Ba'al probably having beaten Ra to the position of Supreme Sytem Lord.

Comment

What about Zipacna, Amounette and also Klo'rel? Any thoughts?
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Klorel and Amaunet weren't System Lords. And as far as I'm aware, neither was Zipacna. He was always a minor goa'uld in service of Apophis to get back Klorel (Pretense) or Anubis to recruit Osiris (Summit/Last Stand).

Amaterasu supposedly died at the beginning of Reckoning when Replicators started taking System Lords' planets and ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    15-18. Kali, Bastet, Amaterasu, Morrigan are killed by the replicators: Baal and Yu are the only remaining System Lord.
                    Just to clarify here. Morrigan was said to have surrendered to Baal by the start of the Replicator invasion. I believe they also said that Bastet was wiped out by Baal's forces. Amaterasu getting wiped out by the Replicators is the most likely thing that happened considering we never hear from her after the Replicators destroyed her fleet. I actually don't remember what they said about Kali, if anything at all.
                    I will rule the world... and find that truly good cup of coffee.

Comment

Oh yeah, you're right. Well, if Kali didn't show up at the last System Lords summit, then we can assume she was either killed by Baal/Anubis or the replicators.

Comment

the last system lord meeting was the start of the replicator invasion, so kali was killed by baal

Comment

I wonder if they would be able to figure out that he travelled in time. He must've used a lot of advanced tech the Goa'uld hadn't encountered before and used his advanced knowledge to beat and trick a whole lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            A lot of those were never System Lords in the first place.
                            According to Wikipedia, they were.

Originally posted by *Crash* View Post
                            Agreed.

Originally posted by Lord Zedd View Post
                            What about Zipacna, Amounette and also Klo'rel? Any thoughts?
                            I can't say about Zipacna, but Amounette and Klo'rel were related to Apophis, and it seems, that he hasn't got his older status by the screenshots we've seen. It almost seems as if he is a prisoner, or lesser Goa'uld than Ba'al, thus I doubt Amounette or Klo'rel would be shown, the latter, probably wouldn't exist.

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                            I wonder if they would be able to figure out that he travelled in time. He must've used a lot of advanced tech the Goa'uld hadn't encountered before and used his advanced knowledge to beat and trick a whole lot of them.
                            You are assuming that he (Ba'al) has actually travelled in time, and that this wasn't down to some other... thing.
                            sigpic
                            It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
                              According to Wikipedia, they were.
                              Using Wikipedia as a Stargate reference is a bad idea, it's full of mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X