This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woolsey die??

who thinks woolsey should die at the end of s5?

i know its mean (and maybe his name is spelled wrong) but i dont like him, and when i heard hes gonna lead atlantis, it makes me think theres gonna be more trouble than s1 ep1/2 of atlantis.

now, they've killed wier and the doc, so it should'nt be 2 hard 2 kill woolsey.

but make it a good death, like he sacrifices himself for the team, that wood be good, id enjoy it

At the end of the season, the ECH...err, I mean Woolsey, will be gone. The surprise leader of Atlantis will be Lorne.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

in the future, he will, cos last ep shows him general, so we know he aint diein, but not s6 leader, id prefer see shepp be4 him

Comment

.: I doubt they (TPTB) would, but it would be nice to have him sacrifice/redeem himself at the end of the day.

.: besides, we must focus all our energy on killing the CMO

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
          in the future, he will, cos last ep shows him general, so we know he aint diein, but not s6 leader, id prefer see shepp be4 him
          You will probably get a much better response to your posts if you don't use the "text-speak" so heavily.

Comment

im sorry, and its just easier for myself, im sorry if the older members dont understand me much, but its not rocket science

Comment

Woolsey die? No way! I want him on there just because he's the doctor from Star Trek Voyager. Picardo is way cool. His character isn't amazing, but they could always improve his character. Just give him a chance first and we'll see how he does. Killing characters means the actor just has to find another job. If I want a show where anybody could die I watch Lost or BSG. Stargate and Star Trek are like escapist entertainment. Killing people off makes it less escapist and too serious. There are enough overly serious shows on tv that kill people off for shock value.

Comment

Just give him a chance first, folks.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I think Woolsey may bring an interesting dynamic to the show.

For me it is impossible to say now if I would want to see him gone after season 5 until I actually watch the show and see how he works out. I may love him or I may hate (and I suspect that during season 5 there will be times I will hate him and times I will love him). But then again, even if I decide I don't really like how the character is working it would not mean I want to see him die or gone. Actually I think the position of leader of Atlantis is a role that needs some consistency in a possible future season 6.
                  Last edited by EdenSG; 30 April 2008, 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

who thinks woolsey should die at the end of s5?

i know its mean (and maybe his name is spelled wrong) but i dont like him, and when i heard hes gonna lead atlantis, it makes me think theres gonna be more trouble than s1 ep1/2 of atlantis.

now, they've killed wier and the doc, so it should'nt be 2 hard 2 kill woolsey.

but make it a good death, like he sacrifices himself for the team, that wood be good, id enjoy it
                    Uh the Doc isn't dead he is still alive (sorta). Anyway I disagree. He redeemed himself starting in season 9 for me and the first time he was on Atlantis.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of woolsey either but i dont think i want him 2 die tho. I'm kinda getting sick of a new leader everytime now, so if he ends up being good 4 the role and everything works out 4 him, then they should keep him.

Personally i think colonel caldwell should've been the leader but o well...

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate121x View Post
                        I'm not a big fan of woolsey either but i dont think i want him 2 die tho. I'm kinda getting sick of a new leader everytime now, so if he ends up being good 4 the role and everything works out 4 him, then they should keep him.
                        I wasn't too fond of the choice though I am willing to give him a shot as I think it will add a lot of conflict.

Personally i think colonel caldwell should've been the leader but o well...
                        Nah he's not the right type IMO.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                          Killing characters means the actor just has to find another job.
                          .: Nice to know another person (that's not an Anti) agrees with me on that part.

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                          Killing people off makes it less escapist and too serious. There are enough overly serious shows on tv that kill people off for shock value.
                          .: *cough* SGA has become of them.

Comment

im sorry, and its just easier for myself, im sorry if the older members dont understand me much, but its not rocket science
                            Sorry for going off topic...

It is not simply a matter of age. It is about the ability to communicate clearly and properly with people of all ages, ethnicities, socioeconomic status, etc., from countries both near and far, and some of those people are not native speakers of the English language.

Comment

Woolsey die? Sure. I shall celebrate the day that annoying little man kick the bucket..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X