PDA

View Full Version : New Hulk Trailer!!!

Artha O'neill
April 30th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Follow link:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/universal/the_incredible_hulk/the_incredible_hulk-tlr2_h.640.mov

Enjoy.

jenks
April 30th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Looks better than the first attempt. Marginally.

Artha O'neill
April 30th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Looks better than the first attempt. Marginally.
LOL, thats the consensus!!

Dumper
May 1st, 2008, 12:11 PM
Looks like another all SFX and not much else movie, the Hulk just doesn't look right to me.

HyperCaz
May 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM
Looks several hundred times better than Hulk... although I prefer Eric Bana and his acting range. I'm hoping there's not as much boring leaping about the countryside, but it seems whenever they have a tiny taste of CGI, they start binging and can't stop. This was the case with the last, and when I read about an extended sequence of something that sounds similar for this one... oh dear.

vaberella
May 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm actually adoring this story. Ed Norton is a perfect Bruce Banner...if anyone has followed the hulk, you'll understand why. He's not a pretty boy nor a ladies man. Kind of pathetic but well known scientist turned into a "monster" so to speak.

I love the fact he's up against the Abomination. I bloody love the Abomination. This is gonna be a great bloody film.

Now all they have to do is drop some hints on a She-Hulk film, and I'll pay money to watch it. I've been waiting on a She-Hulk film for 20 years...bloody hell, I'm old. :D

I hope this movie does well so we can see Gray Hulk, and then the combined Hulk---Bruce Banner man with Hulk brute strength (although slightly minimized). The third hulk is the hottest one---since he's out of control.

eviladam
May 2nd, 2008, 01:18 AM
Looking good to me! Norton is just amazing in any thing he does. He's perfect for Banner and the fx look a lot better. Plus the Abombination is really the only enemy that can fight Hulk mano e mano. He's basically a smarter, eviler, bolshiveker version of the Hulk any way.

Brings to mind a great story line from one of the only Hulk comics I've read this decade with Abombination fatally poisining Betty and Bruce Banner tracking him down, unleashing the Hulk and going Medevil on him.

Artha O'neill
May 2nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Looking good to me! Norton is just amazing in any thing he does. He's perfect for Banner and the fx look a lot better. Plus the Abombination is really the only enemy that can fight Hulk mano e mano. He's basically a smarter, eviler, bolshiveker version of the Hulk any way.

Brings to mind a great story line from one of the only Hulk comics I've read this decade with Abombination fatally poisining Betty and Bruce Banner tracking him down, unleashing the Hulk and going Medevil on him.
I'll go with that POV.

eviladam
May 4th, 2008, 06:16 AM
The trailer before Iron Man is pretty amazing also.

kharn the betrayer
May 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
as long they they don't have Hulk Dogs Ill be fine because Edward Norton kicks ass even if Im not a Hulk fan (the only Hulk anything iv enjoyed was Planet Hulk that that was ruined by the follow up)

fugiman
May 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Edward Norton is all I should have to say and everyone should see this:D

Also I beleive that Tony Stark has a cameo so that just adds to it:D

the fifth man
May 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Personally, I can't wait for this film.

fugiman
May 4th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Personally, I can't wait for this film.

Me too, man Marvel is pumping out some great movies now

I just can't wait to see Stan Lee do another Cameo, loved it in Ironman

Artha O'neill
May 5th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Me too, man Marvel is pumping out some great movies now

I just can't wait to see Stan Lee do another Cameo, loved it in Ironman
Check out the complete list:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=155942

enjoy.

the fifth man
May 5th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Check out the complete list:

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=155942

enjoy.

Sweet! It looks like we have a lot to look forward to.:)

Asgard4eva
May 7th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Louis Leterrier is kind of unknown,

hope its better than 2003 Hulk

kirmit
May 9th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I love the Hulk and this looks exactly like the Hulk movie I've been waiting for.

X-3-0-2
May 11th, 2008, 06:51 AM
thanks for the link