X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Special Forces

An Episode Idea....

The Atlantis team go to a distress signal on another planet to investigate... they are ambushed by a special group of elite wraith [about 5 wraith]... they manage to escape but have to kill the team of wraith as they have nicked one of the control crystals...

What do you guys think...?

The Defiant One with 5 Bobs, about every other Wraith episode and Vengeance?

Watch out! TPBT might steal your plot!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

it sounds a little like "the defiant one" to me (I'd love another episode like that), only I'd have the wraith live and keep sheppard's team on the run.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 30 April 2008, 12:52 PM.

Comment

It kind of sounds like "Arthur's Mantle" to me, actually. Teal'c gets ambushed by the mad Sodan who took the transport crystal, and him and Cam must kill him.

Comment

What would be good is if these 'special forces wraith' manage to sneak onto atlantis without anyone knowing then taking over. BUT one member is not captured, this would be Mckay and he has to try and save the day before the wraith do what they came to do lol

Comment

how about, the team hears about an anceint zpm that some ppl worship, that could still have power, (but its a wraith trap) and the team goes 2 get it, and they come across a deserted town, and a special team of wraith, who r kinda regarded as wraith asassins (cos they r uber good) ambush them, and the team gets in a firefight and has to flee, but mckay, teyla and kellar r hit, and captured, and ronan/shep r chased into the woods, and they have 2 devise a plan, and rescue the others, and escape, along with a wraith hive in orbit, and darts flying everywhere

wot u ppl think?

Comment

Nice idea, but from what we have seen the Wraith are to bull headed to work together effectlly, they like to charge right at you.

But maybe there could be a episode with mostly humans that have a little Wraith in them.

Comment

How I love reading post that are correctly typed...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  How I love reading post that are correctly typed...
                  I actually love this idea but i'd really love a Halo crossover. Master Chief VS Shep now that would be interesting.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I've been watching Predator recently and I really hope we see a Wraith Hunter like the Predator even though the Ashrak we saw in SG-1 with the cloak kind of looked the same but still, a Wraith Hunter that stalks his prey would be very cool to see.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

On the other hand, isn't that what all that 'Runner' business is about?

Train the younglings for the stalking/hunting...? So maybe it's kinda done... They are all predators, as they need to feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X