Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashlight and Laser on P90?

Greets all,

for an airsoft project i was wondering what the show uses for flashlights and lasers on the p90s, i couldnt figure it out through google and looking at pictures so i was wondering if anyone here knows, also, does anyone know the best way to put the rail on the left side on (looking down the gun as if you were aiming it), my Tokyo Marui p90 only has the one rail on the right (as the real steel version does i believe) i thinking about taking one of the rails i have and just using super glue or maybe even drilling a hole

thanks for any help

edit: if no one can figure out the specific lights and lasers that they use, look a likes wouldnt be bad

bump, anyone know this?

Comment

Just want to say one thing...

I think they use a tack on Laser on Stargate.. but the REAL laser for a P90 os located under the muzzle..

like here
      (that tiny blue thing)

Comment

umm...i dont see how that could be a laser...to tell you the truth i dont even know what that is, ive seen a p90 tri rail and red dot sight, both real steel and the tokyo marui airsoft guns, either of them have that....not that i can remember at least, definitely not on the RDS, possibly on the RS tri-rail

Comment

Working...
        X