• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Remnants" (515) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Joe Mallozzi
    Director: Will Waring

---

Ok, enough stuff has been said about this episode that I think it warrents its own thread now. Here's what we know so far:

Looking way ahead, I’ve talked myself into the #16 spot with “a very special Stargate Atlantis” (apologies to James Stewart),
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...colored-pages/

At this point, the schedule looks something like this: [...] my “a very special Stargate Atlantis” which quite possibly may see the return of the lovely Kari Wuhrer,
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-of-whispers/

Ok, so there isn't THAT much info. Meh.

Oh, and...yeah, again, not the real title of the episode in the thread title there.
    Last edited by PG15; 13 July 2008, 05:23 PM.

I must be a popular culture illiterate, but what exactly do the "Very Special" and James Stewart references allude to?
    sigpic

Comment

^Don't worry I don't get it either.

I found this reference on Wikipedia to the phrase "a very special episode" - I hope this isn't waht he was referring to to because taken seriously or as a parody it still sounds like a bad idea.

Comment

PG, afraid that someone was going to beat you in making the thread if you waited any longer?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Nah. I doubt anyone has the guts to challenge my episode-thread-making supremecy.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Nah. I doubt anyone has the guts to challenge my episode-thread-making supremacy.

I thought someone would have, when the title for "The Lost Tribe" came out. I was wondering when you would create the thread for that one.

Comment

We were afraid of all the whumping that would happen, were we to try to snoop one ep title thread away from you, PG...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                ^Don't worry I don't get it either.

I found this reference on Wikipedia to the phrase "a very special episode" - I hope this isn't waht he was referring to to because taken seriously or as a parody it still sounds like a bad idea.
                I hope it's not. my first thought was that it could be another like "sunday" or a reflection episode?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  I hope it's not. my first thought was that it could be another like "sunday" or a reflection episode?
                  With the James Stewart reference my first thought was 'It's a Wonderful Life'

I don't know I'm up to Sheppard racing through the halls of Atlantis shouting Merry Christmas Mr Woolsey........

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                    I don't know I'm up to Sheppard racing through the halls of Atlantis shouting Merry Christmas Mr Woolsey........
                    that is just frightening.

Comment

Maybe they're finally going and doing the 'Sunday without terrible consequences' which was originally planned. And Maggie will sweep in from a different dimension and they'll all sing 'Merry Christmas, Mr. W --' yeah, exactly.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                        With the James Stewart reference my first thought was 'It's a Wonderful Life'

Or mcaky singing that itself frightens me.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJDBay5LcU#
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            LOL The horror!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post

Comment

Hey! I thought he was pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                              X