Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Yes, thanks to Paul and Jack for tending to matters in my absence. They are so sweet (and tasty "duck"). Now, where was I? Oh yeah...Evil Daniel. I knew you could handle him, you wouldn't be my 2IC if you couldn't, but he has a digit thing that I wasn't sure you knew about.

Oh...and no dry cleaning...we were in a special tent that Jonas set up. Nothing but items cleanable using soap and water are allowed. I think Jack may have confused you.

Well, lunch is over...time to hit the desk again. More gently this time, or I could get a nasty bruise.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...htwalkers8.jpg
    I like the tent idea. I think I may have my Jonas clone set up one...hmmm. *drifts off into Non-PG fantasy*

Oops sorry about that. Well, I must be getting back to my 2IC duties.

Comment

Admiral! Congrats on your 1500th post! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss and hug. You are truly the post master. *Bows in respect to Admiral*

Comment

Welcome!

So, do you have a Jonas clone yet or do you need one? Wet Jonas? T-shirt Jonas? BDUs Jonas? Any preference? Maybe a nice topless Corin you could pretend is Jonas?

pic courtesy of www.corinnemec.com

I really appreciate how wonderful you people are for welcoming me! Umm as for a clone.. I don't have one yet Perfer shirt off ehehehehe *blushes*

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
          I really appreciate how wonderful you people are for welcoming me! Umm as for a clone.. I don't have one yet Perfer shirt off ehehehehe *blushes*
          We are a very friendly bunch of thunker! Here ya go. Enjoy your shirtless Jonas clone!
          Last edited by Anyagate1; 07 September 2005, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Another Jonas/Corin fan here! ....also a newbie! lol
            Thanx Anya for telling me bout this place

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
              Yeah! Raggers you made it. I am glad! Welcome. Enjoy and start the thunking. I already know that you want a Jonas clone...here he is...be gentle try not to chap him (anywhere)... to much. Hee hee.

Comment

Welcome, and may I say that we are honored and humbled that you chose our meager thread for your first post. The forum is a great and friendly place. Hope you enjoy it!

Meanwhile, how about a Jonas clone? Has Anya provided one for you yet? If I may make a recommendation...

Comment

Welcome, and may I say that we are honored and humbled that you chose our meager thread for your first post. The forum is a great and friendly place. Hope you enjoy it!

Meanwhile, how about a Jonas clone? Has Anya provided one for you yet? If I may make a recommendation...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...demption13.jpg
                  Nice choice Admiral! I already knew she wanted a clone...I did refer her to this thread afterall. Sorry I was getting use to taking on the cloning duties while you were away. I will try to remember my place.*teasing*

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Yeah! Raggers you made it. I am glad! Welcome. Enjoy and start the thunking. I already know that you want a Jonas clone...here he is...be gentle try not to chap him (anywhere)... to much. Hee hee.

Looks like you beat me to the clone assignment, Anya. Great minds think alike, I suppose.

Raggers, dear, please note that my option is still valid if you want him instead. You let us know which one you want, okay? We don't want to force the wrong clone on you, or make you feel trapped into taking one that's not to your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Nice choice Admiral! I already knew she wanted a clone...I did refer her to this thread afterall. Sorry I was getting use to taking on the cloning duties while you were away. I will try to remember my place.*teasing*

Right now, your place is in a reclining chair with your feet bared for Evil Daniel. If you don't pacify him soon...well...it won't be pretty.

Comment

Ta for the welcome guys....
                        Umm yes I am in need of a jonas clone...and after careful consideration... I'm gonna choose the one Anya posted

Comment

So, Raggers, are you convinced that we're nuts yet?

Comment

Ta for the welcome guys....
                            Umm yes I am in need of a jonas clone...and after careful consideration... I'm gonna choose the one Anya posted
                            Excellent choice. That seems to be a very popular model this month.

Comment

Right now, your place is in a reclining chair with your feet bared for Evil Daniel. If you don't pacify him soon...well...it won't be pretty.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...demption12.jpg
                              Yes Mam! I will get right on him...ur..I mean that. Hee hee! *skips off to "pacify" Evil Danny.*

Comment

So, Raggers, are you convinced that we're nuts yet?

Totally!! lol
                                *goes to read the whole of this thread*

Comment

Working...
                                X