Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    I would like to have one too.
    Here he is! You definitely need a clone to help inspire your writing. Maybe he can help you with the Non-PG stuff. I am sure he will be more than willing to act out any love scenes you are working on. Hee hee. I have taught him many non-pg tricks that I have no doubt you will enjoy. Have fun and try not to chap him anywhere...too much.

Comment

I'm still trying to figgure this system out, what is green? Oh, and sorry for all the multi postings. Although thank you for trying to give me green!
      Since Jerin is not online at the moment I thought I would answer your question. Green is giving reputation points. You can give someone a rep point if you like their post by clicking on the little scale in the right/top hand corner of their post. Then you leave can leave them a little note why you gave them a rep point. Then they can read it later in My Controls. They look like this . Other users can see that you have rep points next to the number of post you have made. Hope that explains it.

Comment

Bonjour mon amies (okay enough with the terrible french )

Noticed I've been avoiding the thread, must be some sort of subliminal guilt association - I've written 2 more sentences if you're wondering

Love the pics, sigs and icons everyone's been posting.
        On the hair debate gotta go with this one
        Bordering on th scruffy look. Love it.

Finding it strange I'm not at all disappointed it isn't Jonas returning in the RCC written ep at the end of the season, maybe because it was obvious it wasn't going to be him.
        I expect S10 is coming, along with the 200th episode. Hmmm, maybe?
        Last edited by smurf; 01 September 2005, 04:46 PM. Reason: inability to spell in english

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Bonjour mon amies (okay enough with the terrible french )

Noticed I've been avoiding the thread, must be some sort of subliminal guilt association - I've written 2 more sentences if you're wondering

Love the pics, sigs and icons everyone's been posting.

Finding it strange I'm not at all disappointed it isn't Jonas returning in the RCC written ep at the end of the season, maybe because it was obvious it wasn't going to be him.
          I expect S10 is coming, along with the 200th episode. Hmmm, maybe?
          That's a great picture! Oh I hope they bring him back in S10! (Without Kiannia, lol)

Comment

I just got a new version of the Jonas vid I made online, so I thought you guys might be interested in a link.

Song - "Somebody Help Me" by Full Blown Rose
            Edited by - SpaceMonkey52
            Description - Jonas needs some help. (Shown at the 2005 Creation NJ area SG-1 con)
            Spoilers - Prophecy
            Size - 13.4mb
            Length - 00:03:16
            Format - WMV

See it here

Feedback would be nice.
            *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
            Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              Jonas with long hair or short hair?
              Short, most definitely. <g> And I love his S6 body best, too. (My personal theory is that, since he was confined to base, he spent most of his spare time working out. Once he got back to Kelowna, it wasn't necessary and he became less "buff".)
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                I just got a new version of the Jonas vid I made online, so I thought you guys might be interested in a link.

Song - "Somebody Help Me" by Full Blown Rose
                Edited by - SpaceMonkey52
                Description - Jonas needs some help. (Shown at the 2005 Creation NJ area SG-1 con)
                Spoilers - Prophecy
                Size - 13.4mb
                Length - 00:03:16
                Format - WMV

See it here

Feedback would be nice.
                Congrats to SpaceMonkey52 on 100 posts and smurf on 200! Alas...my computer doesn't have speakers.
                Anya, thanks for explaining the green so well. I'm looking forward to the weekend to spend much needed mischief time w/ my Jonas clone.
                Last edited by jerin; 02 September 2005, 07:19 AM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

Indeed! I concur, this is the best jonas hair.

I will be most pleased at ANY TIME they want to bring him back.

That's just how I feel about it....
                  If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                  proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                  Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                    Indeed! I concur, this is the best jonas hair.

I will be most pleased at ANY TIME they want to bring him back.

That's just how I feel about it....
                    Hey! Good to have you post on this thread again. Say hi to your cute daughter for me.
                    I'm sorry 4 not pointing out others who came back after awhile. I've been crazed w/ back to school stuff. I've been going straight to school after work & staying until 10pm. Must ask my Jonas clone for a massage. The body-to-body type.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm *licks lips* nice Jonas pics there people!

I have to agree on this the best hairdo for Jonas!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue

I have to agree on this the best hairdo for Jonas!
                        Does anyone have any more pictures of him from that episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                          Ouch! Proxy, you and I both just got caught by the PG paddle for our last posts. Anya, quick! Distract them w/ non-PG behavior of your own.

Comment

Does anyone have any more pictures of him from that episode?
                            Sure...Here ya go! Enjoy!

Different episode but same hair and those beautifully toned arms!

Comment

Jerin,

I am trying to distract them with the pics of Jonas...not sure it is working...I know they are working for me anyway. By the way...Congrats on you 300th post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Jerin,

I am trying to distract them with the pics of Jonas...not sure it is working...I know they are working for me anyway.I think it's a trick by the PG paddle so we send them our Jonas clones. Not gonna work! By the way...Congrats on you 300th post!!!
                                Thanks, Anya!

Comment

Working...
                                X