Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops forgot a few:

Love his wet sexy seriousness in that one. Plus that shirt!

But then again Love his smile as well, and that shirt as well, on him *drools*

Comment

DAMMIT and again I forgot another one! Sorry .

Ignore the girl please but look at the sheer pecs on our Jonas! *drools*
      OOOO bit of nipple as well on our Jonas!
      Last edited by Proxy; 23 August 2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Oh did I mention some Blue Jonas:

Comment

Heres Corin:

CUTE ONE THAT IS...

Comment

Originally Posted by jerin
            Originally Posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
            I loved the premiere episodes of season 7 when SG-1 had all five of them on it. I found a free site that hosts petitions - www.PetitionOnline.com (I found it because at the time I was signing a petition about not wanting Kaysar nominated on Big Brother 6). I'd be willing to look into starting a petition it if I could get some help - like posting on different sites about it, making a cover letter, a list of names/addresses of where to send it, and some help covering mailing costs.

I would gladly help with this. I'm repping you right now with my work e-mail. It's easier for me to contact you this way.
            I'd ask what "repping" means and where to find what you sent but I just found your reply when I logged in.LOL Email coming your way.

I think either something is wrong with my computer or with the Jonas clone you gave me because all I'm getting is a white box with a red X in it.

I'm afraid that was my fault. Anya offered to show me how to post pics, but work's been too busy & I haven't had the time. I should learn by the end of the week and send you a new and improved clone. In the meantime, try this: http://jonas.stargate-sg1.hu/photos...l_Icons/by_Mesh
            Not a problem. I still have things I need to learn how to do too on a computer.

Originally Posted by Anyagate
            LJQ,

I will check out your fic as soon as I get a chance and here is a Jonas clone for you...
            Thanks. And thanks for the Jonas clone. I think I'll go spend some time with him.

And thanks to everyone that's read and reviewed my story - much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Guys!

Sorry, not been here for a couple of days. I'm having computer problems. I will be back very soon. I'm sending replys to people who PMed me.

Miss you guys!

I'll be back by friday (I hope!)

Janna
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
                I'd ask what "repping" means and where to find what you sent but I just found your reply when I logged in.LOL Email coming your way.
                Oops, sorry! Repping is when I give you green points for a post I like. You can give good points by clicking on the measuring icon on top of someone's post. If you go to "my controls", it will tell you how many rep points you've received so far.
                Smurf, I've been cathing up on old seasons, & notice how different the show has gotten. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to see more team action in the next episodes. Hopefully, with all the complaints of lack of team action, TPTB will get a clue & write that in.

Proxy
                , you sure know how to make me ruin my keyboard covers w/ beautiful Jonas pics. Drools some more.
                Janna, we miss you, too. Hope your computer problems get fixed soon. I IM'd you.
                Anya, I'm having so much fun w/ your Jack & Paul clones. My Jonas clone was a little nervous at first, with officers outranking him, but they're getting along quite well as I'm the mistress of mischief in chief...er... commander in chief and they all take orders from me. Must get back to the clones & teach them more mischief and non-PG stuff. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                  DAMMIT and again I forgot another one! Sorry .

Ignore the girl please but look at the sheer pecs on our Jonas! *drools*
                  OOOO bit of nipple as well on our Jonas!

Nice to have you back Proxy! He looks absolutely gorgeous in this pic. Love the pecs and nipple.*drools* That sheer t-shirt is causing terrible non-pg fantasies. What I wouldn't give to run my hands over his chest. *sighs*
                  Last edited by Anyagate1; 24 August 2005, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                    Anya, I'm having so much fun w/ your Jack & Paul clones. My Jonas clone was a little nervous at first, with officers outranking him, but they're getting along quite well as I'm the mistress of mischief in chief...er... commander in chief and they all take orders from me. Must get back to the clones & teach them more mischief and non-PG stuff. Hope everyone is having a good day.
                    Thanks for taking such good care of them for me. I knew you would enjoy them. I need them back soon so I can cause my own non-pg mischief with them again. Mwa ha ha! I am sure they have learned a few new tricks from the mistress of mischief in chief...er... commander in chief. Until then I need to get back to my Jonas clone he is in need of a bath.<looks around for the PG police>*whispers* He got a little carried away last night with the chocolate syrup. We made banana splits. Hee Hee.

Comment

Hello my fellow thunkers! Where is everyone today? Jonas is feeling very neglected!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Hello my fellow thunkers! Where is everyone today? Jonas is feeling very neglected!
                        Hello back atcha. I've been on holiday and now that I'm back its the old catchup routine. I haven't been neglecting Jonas in RL, however - I've been watching S6. Boy, he gets kinda cheeky with Anubis - "You seem calm considering some lowly humans just put a serious in your plans for galactic domination." Go Jonas!!!!
                        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Im here. kissing Jonas endlessly

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Im here. kissing Jonas endlessly
                            Hi, ValaCB! Good to have you keep Jonas company. He loves to kiss....well that's what I've taught my Jonas clone to say. He has no choice! Mwa-ha-ha. Congrats on 1,100 posts! My Jonas clone sends you big hugs & many naughty kisses.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                              Heres Corin:

CUTE ONE THAT IS...
                              such a sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                                Hi, ValaCB! Good to have you keep Jonas company. He loves to kiss....well that's what I've taught my Jonas clone to say. He has no choice! Mwa-ha-ha. Congrats on 1,100 posts! My Jonas clone sends you big hugs & many naughty kisses.
                                Thanx. you have a Jonas clone . me want one too

more kissing

Comment

Working...
                                X