Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Amanda Eros
    Ya, I've seen it. There are so many posts it's hard to keep up! Lol! Anyway, Anyagate, you know my fics right... well I was thinking of doing one very Adultish Jonas/Kyna. I'm not sure though if I should write it compleatly out or not or just make references to the story line that I want to do. The fic will take place after 2005 (#5 in the series- Chapter one will be up next week), but I wouldn't be able to post it up on the boards for obvious reasons. Though I could probly put it up on Helio 2. Anyway, it would be called Awards Night. Jonas is going to recive an award by the Langaran government at an Awards dinner for his work on the Naquadria project and sheilding project. He gets to take a date, guess who, lol. That's what I have so far, I have to do more work with the plot, yeah... So, do you think I should write that story or not? Or if I do skip all the adult romance novel type of action?
    I hope you do write the adult romance ship fanfic for Jonas and Kyna. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
    Acutally, I've got a story,

Forgive me if you've heard it; But the last time I met Corin (end of April) I went to the event to see Dean Stockwell.

My mum noticed him and pointed out to him and I screamed. But he called me over and asked me to join him. He was sat outside a pub (or bar as somepeople call it) I did. We chatted for a few minutes, then another figure appeared and sat in the seat on the otherside of me.

This other person winked at me.....It was Corin. I said "He's at it again! He's winking at me!" but then I added; "Oh man! I'm in heaven!"
    I've never heard the story before but I think it's great that you met Dean Stockwell (I loved Quantum Leap) and that you sat next to Corin.

Originally posted by jerin
    LuvsJonasQuinn, are you the creator of the following site?
    Quote:
    Bring Back Jonas Quinn! Please visit the Bring Back Jonas Quinn Petition at www.jonasquinn.com

If so, would you mind if I posted the link to it in other websites to invite people to sign it? You've probably done this already, but I wouldn't mind helping. Thanks!
    The site doesn't belong to me - it belongs to someone named Barry. You're more than welcome to post a link to the petition on websites. The more people who know about it the better. The show should make SG-1 a five-person team and bring Jonas back to help fight the Ori.

I have a couple of questions for anyone that can answer.

Where can I find some fanfic with Jonas in them? I think I've read just about everything fanfic.net has with Jonas in it.LOL

How do I go about getting a Jonas clone of my own?

And I did a Jonas fanfic as part of a short story contest that was going on at jonasquinn.com a while back... I wonder when/if those that submitted will find out who won. Anyway, I was wondering, if I posted it somewhere would anyone be interested in reading it? It's my first (and so far only) fic I've ever done for Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn

Anyway, I was wondering, if I posted it somewhere would anyone be interested in reading it? It's my first (and so far only) fic I've ever done for Stargate.
      I'm doing a story as well, and I was thinking the samething. Would anyone read/listen to it?
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Me! I'll read it x2

Although, I probably don't need any more excuses to keeping me from my own fic-ing (will not get myself a clone )

Anyone recommend a method of getting back into writing? I'm a bit stymied at the moment, for some reason even though I know what's going to happen in the story I just can't write it.
        Now I can write fine (I wrote a Jonas fic-let to get back in the mood), but I can't concentrate when I try to work on my main fic.
        Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Me! I'll read it x2

Although, I probably don't need any more excuses to keeping me from my own fic-ing (will not get myself a clone )

Anyone recommend a method of getting back into writing? I'm a bit stymied at the moment, for some reason even though I know what's going to happen in the story I just can't write it.
          Now I can write fine (I wrote a Jonas fic-let to get back in the mood), but I can't concentrate when I try to work on my main fic.
          Any ideas?
          Cool.Thanks, I'm glad to know someone is interested in reading it. I'll try to get it uploaded to fanfic.net this week and then I'll post a link to it.

Where's your Jonas fic at? Have I read it and if I haven't, I definitely will.

I'm not sure how to help you get back into writing. Maybe you could try doing some other short stories/drabbles/missing scene kinds of things (hopefully Jonas will be in at least some of them) to get back into the swing of writing again. Or you could try writing one sentence a day of your main story for a awhile and then perhaps inspiration will hit and you'll suddenly find yourself writing pages and pages of the story.

Comment

Cool.Thanks, I'm glad to know someone is interested in reading it. I'll try to get it uploaded to fanfic.net this week and then I'll post a link to it.

Where's your Jonas fic at? Have I read it and if I haven't, I definitely will.

I'm not sure how to help you get back into writing. Maybe you could try doing some other short stories/drabbles/missing scene kinds of things (hopefully Jonas will be in at least some of them) to get back into the swing of writing again. Or you could try writing one sentence a day of your main story for a awhile and then perhaps inspiration will hit and you'll suddenly find yourself writing pages and pages of the story.
            Look forward to it.

My Jonas fic is on fanfiction.net (linky below). If you're LJQ on there you've read it. Thanks for the reviews if that's you.

Oh, I'm sure Jonas will be in most of them for now. My big fic is messing with my ideas/producing too many extra plot bunnies and he's in that a lot.

I was rereading where I've got up to on Ten Green Bottles yesterday and I think it's because I've stopped on the wrong character. If it was one of the our main team I think I would have been able to pick it up, think I'll have to skip forward a bit.
            Or I have to get rid off another fic that's been floating around my head.

Comment

this is my first post in this thread ,(so please be nice because i dunno if this has been mentioned already), is CN gonna appear in any of the season 9 eps, i really enjoyed his character and i really mis him
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Unfortunately not by the looks of it. But we're still holding out hope since there's one more episode of season 9 we haven't got info on.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  My Jonas fic is on fanfiction.net (linky below). If you're LJQ on there you've read it. Thanks for the reviews if that's you.

Oh, I'm sure Jonas will be in most of them for now. My big fic is messing with my ideas/producing too many extra plot bunnies and he's in that a lot.

I was rereading where I've got up to on Ten Green Bottles yesterday and I think it's because I've stopped on the wrong character. If it was one of the our main team I think I would have been able to pick it up, think I'll have to skip forward a bit.
                  Or I have to get rid off another fic that's been floating around my head.
                  Yes, I'm LJQ over there - for some reason it wouldn't let me register with my full screenname. You wrote a really good story.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                    Great! There are many great episodes in the other seasons as well. Have fun watching them!
                    I've been having a great time watching the episodes. Thanks, Amanda. I was watching "Forever in a day" yesterday. Very sad episode. Michael Shanks is a really good character.
                    Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                    Hi guys!

I'll send the link on Monday to where I'm posting my teaser. If you would like to hear it b4 then PM me. Proberly won't be until Sunday.

Night!
                    Alas, Janna! My computer at work doesn't have speakers. Grrr!
                    Originally posted by luvsJonasQuinn
                    The site doesn't belong to me - it belongs to someone named Barry. You're more than welcome to post a link to the petition on websites. The more people who know about it the better. The show should make SG-1 a five-person team and bring Jonas back to help fight the Ori.

Great! Thanks. Unfortunately, the site creator no longer wants to bring Jonas back. Yikes! Does anyone out there know how to start an online petition? I agree w/ you a 110% that it should be a 5 person team. The premiere episode of season 7, w/ all 5 of them, was one of the best episodes in Sg-1 history.

I have a couple of questions for anyone that can answer.

Where can I find some fanfic with Jonas in them? I think I've read just about everything fanfic.net has with Jonas in it.LOL

How do I go about getting a Jonas clone of my own?

And I did a Jonas fanfic as part of a short story contest that was going on at jonasquinn.com a while back... I wonder when/if those that submitted will find out who won. Anyway, I was wondering, if I posted it somewhere would anyone be interested in reading it? It's my first (and so far only) fic I've ever done for Stargate.
                    I would love to read the story, as soon as I finish watching all the episodes I've missed. I'll PM you in a few weeks. Thanks!
                    Here's your very own Jonas clone:

Smurf, wish I could help you with the writing. LuvsJonasQuinn's ideas seem good.
                    Last edited by jerin; 22 August 2005, 06:14 AM.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                      this is my first post in this thread ,(so please be nice because i dunno if this has been mentioned already), is CN gonna appear in any of the season 9 eps, i really enjoyed his character and i really mis him
                      Welcome eoin! Waves enthusiastically and gives hug. So good to have you join us, the rest of the Jonas stalkers...er...thunkers. It would be so great to have Jonas back, but TPTB are dumb. Grrr! Congratulations on 200 posts! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                        Welcome eoin! Waves enthusiastically and gives hug. So good to have you join us, the rest of the Jonas stalkers...er...thunkers. It would be so great to have Jonas back, but TPTB are dumb. Grrr! Congratulations on 200 posts! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss.
                        lol, thanx. and yes TPTB are extremely dumb, im sure they could fit jonas in somewhere, like jonas comes back to earth to help kill the ori threat and thus saving his own world from being destroyed.
                        I can think of another 100 ways they could bring him back.
                        Until TPTB bring Jonas back their off my christmas card list!!!!
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hi guys,

Oh man, have I got thee most zaniest idea ever. But I'm sure about it. I was wondering what other people would think about it?

Please PM me. As if I do it....I wanna keep it under my hat for now.

Comment

Originally posted by eoin

Welcome to the thread. Don't worry we are the nicest bunch of(as Jerin would say)stalkers...uh..thunkers around. Unfortunatly, as much as we all want Jonas back I do not think it will happen. We are having to enjoy and live out our non-PG fantasies with Jonas here. Mwa-ha ha! I would personally perfer to see Jonas on Atlantis I think there is more need for him there and he would fit in better.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 22 August 2005, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Welcome to the thread. Don't worry we are the nicest bunch of(as Jerin would say)stalkers...uh..thunkers around. Unfortunatly, as much as we all want Jonas back I do not think it will happen. We are having to enjoy and live out our non-PG fantasies with Jonas here. Mwa-ha ha! I would personally perfer to see Jonas on Atlantis I think there is more need for him there and he would fit in better.

Yeah, we're a nice bunch....I'm abit loopy! But don't worry! We'll all get along!

Bring back Jonas!!!! please??

Comment

Yes, I'm LJQ over there - for some reason it wouldn't let me register with my full screenname. You wrote a really good story.
                                Hey LJQ,
                                Like yourself I have read just about every Jonas fanfic I could find except the slashy stuff. Not really into that.
                                Have you read the Jonas fiction on http://jonasfic.com/? Some of it is also on fanfiction.net as well but some of it is not and it is all Jonas fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X