Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
    I'm here but I'm doing my fan fiction. The only thing is that I'm going to voice record it and put it on my website. Later on I'll proberly type it.
    Hi Janna. I am not lonely anymore yay!!
    Sounds like you have a lot of work to do on your fan fiction. Can not wait to read or hear it.
    Last edited by Anyagate1; 19 August 2005, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Hi, guys!

I'm like so almost out the door...and was so swamped today...even my photobucket is too tired to be accessed for a picture. I just wanted to let you know that I subscribed to the thread, so when I get back all your posts will be in my email and if I happen to get my Paul clone to decrypt my access while on the road...maybe even sooner.

My clones are insisting that I rest this trip...except for when they allow me not to, of course.

Later!

Comment

Awe, thank you jerin! That was very sweet of you. Let me know what you think when your done, please.
        Which episodes have you missed?

Comment

Good morning everyone! Jonas is dancing a little jig because it is Friday!
          Happy thunking today!

Comment

Oh man. Am I upset.

I've got a problem with my story. I can't think of a reason sg1 would take Jonas with them to a new planet. Anyone got any ideas?
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Oh man. Am I upset.

I've got a problem with my story. I can't think of a reason sg1 would take Jonas with them to a new planet. Anyone got any ideas?
              Hmmm. Is Daniel in your story? Can he be sick/hurt and they need another translator? Can they find Naquadria on the planet that they go to and since Jonas is an expert on Naquadria maybe he could go. Maybe they need his super fast learning ability or photographic memory to document something or help translate. They did put a lot of effort into building up his gene story...maybe he has the ancient gene and they need someone to activate ancient technology.I don't know what your story is about so I am winging it here. Good luck. Hope I helped. Now cheer up or I will have my Jonas clone punish you!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Hmmm. Is Daniel in your story? Can he be sick/hurt and they need another translator? Can they find Naquadria on the planet that they go to and since Jonas is an expert on Naquadria maybe he could go. Maybe they need his super fast learning ability or photographic memory to document something or help translate. They did put a lot of effort into building up his gene story...maybe he has the ancient gene and they need someone to activate ancient technology.I don't know what your story is about so I am winging it here. Good luck. Hope I helped. Now cheer up or I will have my Jonas clone punish you!

Thanks, that's really has helped me.

Comment

Thanks, that's really has helped me.
                  Oh good! Glad I could help. Can I have a hint as to which idea you decided to use? Please? I am curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Oh good! Glad I could help. Can I have a hint as to which idea you decided to use? Please? I am curious.

[center][IMG]http://www.corinnemec.com/mem37.jpg center]
                    Well, it was the illness part. Give me a great idea. Thanks.

BTW, I've made a teaser piece. Would anyone like to listen to it? I would help me if I can be told if it's any good.

Thanks

Comment

Well, it was the illness part. Give me a great idea. Thanks.

BTW, I've made a teaser piece. Would anyone like to listen to it? I would help me if I can be told if it's any good.

Thanks
                      Sure Janna, I will listen to it. Where do I go?

Comment

Goodnight my fellow thunkers and have a great weekend. Chat with you all on Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Hi, guys!

I'm like so almost out the door...and was so swamped today...even my photobucket is too tired to be accessed for a picture. I just wanted to let you know that I subscribed to the thread, so when I get back all your posts will be in my email and if I happen to get my Paul clone to decrypt my access while on the road...maybe even sooner.

My clones are insisting that I rest this trip...except for when they allow me not to, of course.

Later!
                          Mwa! Mwa! I can't believe I missed saying goodbye to you. Mwa! I was so busy at work yesterday. It was crazy with deadlines to meet for reporters. (One of my duties is to do PR for the company.) On top of everything, my computer crashed and I had to leave by 5pm to babysit my niece. Mwa! I hope you're having a great time on road. Please do relax and dominate the clones as you should. Tries to hug Admiral, but she's away!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,400 POSTS! Woo-hoo! Great job!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            Awe, thank you jerin! That was very sweet of you. Let me know what you think when your done, please.
                            Which episodes have you missed?
                            Hugs Amanda. I missed quite a few episodes, from each season except for season 6. I'm renting them through netflix, so it will probably take a few more weeks before I'm done. I will def. let you know when I read them.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hi guys!

I'll send the link on Monday to where I'm posting my teaser. If you would like to hear it b4 then PM me. Proberly won't be until Sunday.

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                                Hugs Amanda. I missed quite a few episodes, from each season except for season 6. I'm renting them through netflix, so it will probably take a few more weeks before I'm done. I will def. let you know when I read them.
                                Great! There are many great episodes in the other seasons as well. Have fun watching them!
                                Last edited by Amanda Eros; 20 August 2005, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X