Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Admiral Q O]Thanks! Nice snack-sized pics for my coffee break![QUOTE]

You are welcome. I am sure you know you can click on them to make them bigger, right? Thanks for the wet pics...one of them is a great *coughs* "elbow" pic as well. yummy!

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=Admiral Q O]Thanks! Nice snack-sized pics for my coffee break!

You are welcome. I am sure you know you can click on them to make them bigger, right? Thanks for the wet pics...one of them is a great *coughs* "elbow" pic as well. yummy!

You're welcome. Stepping out to get some lunch...

Comment

Here it is by special request. Oh BTW the picture of my sig was taken at the same convention.....that martin wood! naughty man!

Hope it looks ok......

Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Awww!! That is a really great pic Janna. I am so jealous right now. I think I would have fainted there on his lap! He seems like he is a really nice person. *I bet he smells good too* Oh, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Awww!! That is a really great pic Janna. I am so jealous right now. I think I would have fainted there on his lap! He seems like he is a really nice person. *I bet he smells good too* Oh, did I say that out loud?

Psst...Anya...I think you DID say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Psst...Anya...I think you DID say it out loud.
                  Oh shoot! Now I've gone and embarrassed myself. Oh well. As long as I am at it maybe Janna can answer my questions then. Does he smell good? Does he have strong arms? Is he as dreamy as in person? *Does he wear boxers or briefs?* Oop there I go again. Come on Janna give us the dirt. I want all the little important details.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Oh shoot! Now I've gone and embarrassed myself. Oh well. As long as I am at it maybe Janna can answer my questions then. Does he smell good? Does he have strong arms? Is he as dreamy as in person? *Does he wear boxers or briefs?* Oop there I go again. Come on Janna give us the dirt. I want all the little important details.

My thunkers are running amok! ACK!

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE=Admiral Q O]Thanks! If anyone has screencaps of Mansquito...we saw two of the tattoos really well when he was helping his girlfriend with her itch.

I think we had the thumbprints posted last week? HINT!

I think this is what you wanted Admiral. Enjoy!
                      Must stop drooling on the keyboard.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

[QUOTE]My thunkers are running amok! ACK! [QUOTE]

LOL! Ok I admit it, I am a little out of control today.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                          Here it is by special request. Oh BTW the picture of my sig was taken at the same convention.....that martin wood! naughty man!

Hope it looks ok......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ictures002.jpg
                          Thanks for sharing! I am so....o jealous! Corin looks especially hot! (Fans herself).

Comment

[QUOTE=Anyagate1][QUOTE]My thunkers are running amok! ACK!
                            LOL! Ok I admit it, I am a little out of control today.
                            Jonas doesn't mind. He knows we stalk...err...watch...err...admire him because we love him.

Comment

Comment

Okay...rounded up some Mansquito screencaps...thanks, Adele!

Comment

Working...
                                X