• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    Jolly good
    Your sig is hysterical! LOVE it!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
      No problem, just remember green rep points make me post more
      Sorry, but I'm new to the forum. How can I give someone rep points?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Dear Admiral Q, Proxy Blue wanted to know where you got the
        Daniel picture you so kindly gave me for my signature. Thanks!

Thanks for the great pics of Corin, as always! Mmm...pretty Corin early in the morning. (Drifts into fantasy.)

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Sorry, but I'm new to the forum. How can I give someone rep points?
          See the weighing tool above the person's post, use that, plus it doesn't work in any other browsers other then IE. And I think you can set how much rep you give.

Comment

Dear Admiral Q, Proxy Blue wanted to know where you got the
            Daniel picture you so kindly gave me for my signature. Thanks!

Thanks for the great pics of Corin, as always! Mmm...pretty Corin early in the morning. (Drifts into fantasy.)

There's the pic and I should have labeled it better at the time, but I rushed the job. OOPS!

I'm almost positive that it's from "Into the Fire" when Hathor has Jack, Sam and Daniel kneeling before her, deciding who's going to host her new friend. Although, it could be from "Out of Mind" at the end since it was a two-parter.

Hope that's enough for Proxy to figure it out.

Comment

What's Daniel doing in here? Oh...research...okay, but not again...understood?

Comment

I see SGC saw Mansquito, too. Thanks for posting all the tidbits and pics!

Comment

Definately from "Out of Mind" I believe.

He has the mind device on his right temple. Thanks Admiral.

Comment

Nice Jonas pics everyone... keep em coming. *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                      Definately from "Out of Mind" I believe.

He has the mind device on his right temple. Thanks Admiral.
                      You're welcome, although that scene was right at the end for the cliffhanger, so you may need to go to the start of the second half to get that exact look...or just copy what I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                        See the weighing tool above the person's post, use that, plus it doesn't work in any other browsers other then IE. And I think you can set how much rep you give.
                        Thanks! I just did!

Comment

What's Daniel doing in here? Oh...research...okay, but not again...understood?

Jonas, we would NEVER neglect you! Our clones of you don't think so at all! Okay...just for that, I'm going to untie your clone and make him do things for me, like....(The following was deleted by the PG forum police.)

Comment

Jonas, we would NEVER neglect you! Our clones of you don't think so at all! Okay...just for that, I'm going to untie your clone and make him do things for me, like....(The following was deleted by the PG forum police.)

Keeping the PG Police at bay while you continue with your thinking...

Comment

BTW, with a dial-up downloading the pics can be a pain, so I understand. In the other thunk threads I frequent (don't tell Jonas) they change the img tag to url in the pic when quoting. That way the link is there and someone can click it to see the pic without the pic showing up again and making the page longer. Make sense?

Comment

BTW, with a dial-up downloading the pics can be a pain, so I understand. In the other thunk threads I frequent (don't tell Jonas) they change the img tag to url in the pic when quoting. That way the link is there and someone can click it to see the pic without the pic showing up again and making the page longer. Make sense?

Totally makes sense. Thanks for the double thunk! Mmm...Jonas w/ a zat: he can hold me captive ANY day!

Comment

Working...
                                X