X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one:

Comment

Cool pic, I want his jeans! lol

I think Jonas' departure from the series was a loss, I would of loved to see him stay on following the events of 'Home-comming'; & how SG-1 dealt with him being there, especially following Jack's promotion to head of the SGC. Having him come back @ some point during S9, dealing with the new SGC & the new SG-1 would be interesting.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Yea, would of been interesting if Jonas returned... I miss him already.

Some wet Jonas for ya:

Last edited by Proxy; 12 June 2005, 02:21 AM.

Comment

As i guy, Jonas was a breath o fresh air in to Stargate, Corin is a great actor I loved the way through season 6 you kind of saw Earth and the SG through his eyes - we never really got a chance to see Teal'c do that. He had a really good dynamic with Teal'c - Jonas was a good foil to Teal'c's seriousness which is always good, I thought Jonas was cool and Corin did a great job but my one concern was Jonas' hair in Season 7.

I made my hair spiked after i saw Jonas' hair in Seaosn 6, really i did! no im not so sure! lol

Comment

Heya all. This is my very first post and I thought it should be in here as Corin is the greatest.

I agree with "Proxy Blue" he should come back to the show. Pity there is only one season left though. Maybe he can make an appearence in Atlantis?

Lol "S.G.C". His hair was so sexy in the first seasons, then he had to go and change it. Something was seriously odd about that season 7 hair. Just my opinion though, I'm sure some people adored it.

Now lets see if I cant find an adorable little pic for the already large collection:

Comment

Jonas Came Back Please!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                As i guy, Jonas was a breath o fresh air in to Stargate, Corin is a great actor I loved the way through season 6 you kind of saw Earth and the SG through his eyes - we never really got a chance to see Teal'c do that. He had a really good dynamic with Teal'c - Jonas was a good foil to Teal'c's seriousness which is always good, I thought Jonas was cool and Corin did a great job but my one concern was Jonas' hair in Season 7.

I made my hair spiked after i saw Jonas' hair in Seaosn 6, really i did! no im not so sure! lol
                In my delusional mind, from a story pov (not reality), I always figure Jonas had the shorter haircut because he was trying to emulate those people he looked up to and respected at the SGC. Ever notice how close it got towards the end of S6 to Jack's cut? Maybe a little idol-worship there? <g> Sorry, but I like the idea.

As for the longer hair, since that's not what we saw in Meridian, I just can't explain it. I saw somebody joke once that Kelowna has a law that girlfriend and boyfriends have to wear the same hairstyle, which is the *only* way I can explain his hair in Fallout. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Good point.

LOL. I think that his hair in Fallout is quite sexy.

Comment

Yucky! I'm a guy and I think it was the worst looking hair ever. That episode with him and Daniel ... ermmmm, end of Season 6 I think, was when he had the best hair! Let me try and find a pic somewhere.
                    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                      Jonas Came Back Please!
                      i'm sorry Jonas dont come back! you can come back if your hair changes lol

Comment

Don't be mean SGC. Jonas we love you!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          In my delusional mind, from a story pov (not reality), I always figure Jonas had the shorter haircut because he was trying to emulate those people he looked up to and respected at the SGC. Ever notice how close it got towards the end of S6 to Jack's cut? Maybe a little idol-worship there? <g> Sorry, but I like the idea.
                          Idol-worship ? Why not ? He was seeking Jack's acceptance. Who doesn't want that from someone you respect and admire ?
                          Jonas doesn't act the same way with the members of SG1. Basically, with Sam and Teal'c, he's the little brother. That's with them he's the most relaxed and there's a strong friendship here.
                          With Daniel, it's more complicated. It began with lots of respect. Remember how he nearly worshipped Doctor Jackson's name and his work during season 6. With Fallen and Homecoming, it was turning in a nice friendship and it's a shame we didn't have any further hints of that. In my opinion, Jonas being around Daniel would prevent this one from being such self-centred. And on another level, it would drive Jack completely nuts ! Geeks !!!!
                          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                            Jonas Came Back Please!
                            Hi I'm new and I couldn't agree more, bring him back bring him back now!

I thought when Jack was promoted that was a perfect opportunity to bring him back, but no TPTB had other ideas . I miss him, he was hot

Come back Jonas! Pretty please.

Comment

I liked Jonas' longer hair. I thought he looked cute! but then he would look cute in anything. Corins just adorable!

Luce xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                                I liked Jonas' longer hair. I thought he looked cute! but then he would look cute in anything. Corins just adorable!
                                Luce xxx
                                I agree, and I don't ussally like longer hair on guys, Daniel looks so much better with short hair *Drool* but Jonas was way hot in that ep .

Love your sig lucylou . Rodney is my kind a Geek.

Comment

Working...
                                X