Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I just realized we did not offer Piglet a Jonas clone!! She definitely needs to have one! She does run a very important site and we need to keep her inspired. Admiral we must work on this. We need to get her a copy of the rules for clones as well.
    A Jonas clone?

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
      A Jonas clone?
      Yep! Most of us have one! We will be happy to make you one if you like. They are used mostly for Non-PG mischief.

Comment

Oh, my! I thought she would already have one.

Piglet, dear, we have our clones...copies of the boys so we can play with them and train them without their spouses/girlfriends getting in the way. (That's a tactful way to put it, right?)

I recommend this one for you...but you can choose from any of them.

He's very good with both his hands and computers.

Comment

Yep! Most of us have one! We will be happy to make you one if you like. They are used mostly for Non-PG mischief.

Anya, never volunteer information like that. Do you know how incriminating it sounds? No wonder you're always on the receiving end of the paddle.

Comment

Oh I see, I get you now

Will have to decide on one

Comment

Rules for Sharing Jonas Clones

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in his/her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans his/her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

Note: The above rules have been modified to eliminate the pesky gender loophole present in the previous edition. From this date forward, it is no longer an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/shadow833.jpg
                Anya, never volunteer information like that. Do you know how incriminating it sounds? No wonder you're always on the receiving end of the paddle.[/center]
                Sorry, Admiral. I can't seem to do anything right today. I guess Jack with have to punish me tonight.

Comment

Sorry, Admiral. I can't seem to do anything right today. I guess Jack with have to punish me tonight.

Did you like the lick...I mean the pic he sent you?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Did you like the lick...I mean the pic he sent you?
                    Oh yes, very nice lick...I mean pic. We are headed home to get started on some more. Hehe.

Comment

Oh yes, very nice lick...I mean pic. We are headed home to get started on some more. Hehe.

Good...make me proud.

Comment

Sigh... sadly my clone is normally too busy with Kyna. I think I need another one around.

Speaking of Kyna, does anyone want me to post notices on this board when ever I post a new chapter in my stories?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                          Sigh... sadly my clone is normally too busy with Kyna. I think I need another one around.

Speaking of Kyna, does anyone want me to post notices on this board when ever I post a new chapter in my stories?
                          Absolutely! We'd love it. For all your hard work, here's a thunk-worthy pic: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...first2go49.jpg Thanks to Anya for posting it. I don't know if you read the post where I asked your permission to quote you on some of the wonderful things you've said about Jonas/CN. I thought it might be a nice addition to Corin's b-day card that Piglet is putting together. She's the one who runs the corin nemec site. Let me know!
                          I'd green rep you, but you know how it is. Admiral, how's my clone behaving? He was happy to go over especially today, since it's rainy & chilly in NYC. You know how he loves watching the weather.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                            Absolutely! We'd love it. For all your hard work, here's a thunk-worthy pic: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...first2go49.jpg Thanks to Anya for posting it. I don't know if you read the post where I asked your permission to quote you on some of the wonderful things you've said about Jonas/CN. I thought it might be a nice addition to Corin's b-day card that Piglet is putting together. She's the one who runs the corin nemec site. Let me know!
                            I'd green rep you, but you know how it is. Admiral, how's my clone behaving? He was happy to go over especially today, since it's rainy & chilly in NYC. You know how he loves watching the weather.
                            Good morning Jerin! Glad you liked the pic. I like the fact that he is caught in the act of removing clothing. Gives me naughty ideas, not that I need help with that.

Amanda I would love it if you posted a quick note to let us know the new chapter is up at fanfiction.net. I can avoid the Scifi website all together then! There are too many Jonas bashers there.
                            I would rather spend my time here since everyone is so nice. I understand the need for a second clone. I really want to keep you inspired so I will send mine over to visit while I work on another for you.

His pecs are so...o nice in this pic!

Comment

Good morning Jerin! Glad you liked the pic. I like the fact that he is caught in the act of removing clothing. Gives me naughty ideas, not that I need help with that.
                              Good morning, Anya! Happy thunking!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                                Good morning, Anya! Happy thunking!
                                Thanks! Have you noticed we been missing some thunkers. Wonder where Buc, Lys, Raggers, and Smurf have been? It is too quiet in here!!! Jonas is looking for all his thunkers!

Comment

Working...
                                X