• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone!

Welcome back, Jerin!

Hugs to Buc!

Anya...what were you looking for?

Geesh...one day away in my sick bed and I feel terribly behind here.

Comment

Congrats on 300 posts, smurf!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Hey, everyone!

Welcome back, Jerin!

Hugs to Buc!

Anya...what were you looking for?

Geesh...one day away in my sick bed and I feel terribly behind here.
        Oh, no! You were sick, too? What did you have? Hugs Admiral. Congrats to Smurf on 300!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Oh, no! You were sick, too? What did you have? Hugs Admiral. Congrats to Smurf on 300!

My Jack clone snogged me last week and I got a nasty cold. It was so bad that it scared away both my Jonas and Cam clones. They're hiding out with Anya for a few days. It's safe if they want to come back now, but I have a feeling they'll want to study with her a little longer.

So, where have you been? Sick and school?

Comment

My Jack clone snogged me last week and I got a nasty cold. It was so bad that it scared away both my Jonas and Cam clones. They're hiding out with Anya for a few days. It's safe if they want to come back now, but I have a feeling they'll want to study with her a little longer.
            Yeah, I can see Jack catching a nasty cold w/ all that fishing. I'm sending you lots of hugs to get better. I had a nasty stomach bug & was out for 8 days. I missed 6 days of work! Yikes! The doctors even had to put ivy's in me to hydrate me, cuz I was totally dehydrated. Great to be back & see our Queen back.

Comment

Yeah, I can see Jack catching a nasty cold w/ all that fishing. I'm sending you lots of hugs to get better. I had a nasty stomach bug & was out for 8 days. I missed 6 days of work! Yikes! The doctors even had to put ivy's in me to hydrate me, cuz I was totally dehydrated. Great to be back & see our Queen back.
              ACK!

No wonder you weren't around. (((jerin))) Glad you recovered!

Comment

ACK!

No wonder you weren't around. (((jerin))) Glad you recovered!
                Thanks, dear! Hugs!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats everyone!
                  Jonas and I are very happy.

Admiral, Anya was hoping I'd be able to find a Jonas/Aiyana shippy fic I read a little while ago.
                  Don't know if you know it, it's a Frozen first-person fic from Aiyana's POV, where she refers to Jonas as her sweet, smiling boy. Daniel's also in it in spirit, but not named, and he's looking out for everyone, esp Jack (suggested relationship).
                  I don't suppose it rings any bells does it?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                    Never trust Jack not to engage in hyperbole.
                    I wonder if they tried to find a really small actress but couldn't. I've got images of Elisabeth Rosen acting kneeling down just to get the line to work.

Since we're talking 'ship combinations. Jonas & Vala?
                    I could see her being disarmed by his sweetness.
                    Noooooo!! No Vala. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever! Not for the guys I like, Jack and Jonas, and not even for the guys I hate, like Daniel!

Sorry, hate hate hate hate this character. She doesn't deserve to breath the air in the Mountain in my book.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Never trust Jack not to engage in hyperbole.
                      I wonder if they tried to find a really small actress but couldn't. I've got images of Elisabeth Rosen acting kneeling down just to get the line to work.

Since we're talking 'ship combinations. Jonas & Vala?
                      I could see her being disarmed by his sweetness.

I can't really picture Jonas with her. The only thing I can picture happening might be that she tries to use Jonas to get Daniel jealous.

Other than that, I really can't picture any of the other ships happening. Cassie is well too young. I could picture her as a younger sister figgure. I always pictured Jennifer with Lt. Elliot, although he died... ( I was so upset when I saw that, he was really cute!)

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsaken8162.jpg

Ok, I am back. One day gone I am way behind on the boards. Your clones must have had your cold because I was out sick yesterday and I am still feeling pretty nasty but I am here. I am sending them back today as unfortantly I am not feeling up to using them to their full potential. They were very comforting while I was not feeling well though. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Ok, I am back. One day gone I am way behind on the boards. Your clones must have had your cold because I was out sick yesterday and I am still feeling pretty nasty but I am here. I am sending them back today as unfortantly I am not feeling up to using them to their full potential. They were very comforting while I was not feeling well though. Thank you.
                          (((Anya))) It's good to see you on the board again. I imagine the clones got it from me, gave it to Admiral and then passed it onto you. I can't imagine how!!!! I wanted to give you some green jello, to make you feel better, but you know how it is. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats everyone!
                            Jonas and I are very happy.

Admiral, Anya was hoping I'd be able to find a Jonas/Aiyana shippy fic I read a little while ago.
                            Don't know if you know it, it's a Frozen first-person fic from Aiyana's POV, where she refers to Jonas as her sweet, smiling boy. Daniel's also in it in spirit, but not named, and he's looking out for everyone, esp Jack (suggested relationship).
                            I don't suppose it rings any bells does it?
                            no bells...maybe it's in the old Heliopolis archive...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1

Yes...I suspected as much. Cam has the sniffles now...but a big smile on his face, too. I think he enjoyed his little visit.

Of course, Jonas always enjoys your company. He wants you to be sure to spend a lot of time resting this weekend, okay?

Comment

(((Anya))) It's good to see you on the board again. I imagine the clones got it from me, gave it to Admiral and then passed it onto you. I can't imagine how!!!! I wanted to give you some green jello, to make you feel better, but you know how it is. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs!
                                Thanks. Good to have you back as well. I plan on getting lots of sleep this weekend which means lots of snuggling with my Jonas clone. *Sigh.* What a great way to spend the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X