Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone!

Jonas wants to know which of you is willing to model that dress that Jack's date wore last night. Let me know and I'll send him over with it. (She won't be needing back before tomorrow, I'm sure.)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Hey, everyone!

Jonas wants to know which of you is willing to model that dress that Jack's date wore last night. Let me know and I'll send him over with it. (She won't be needing back before tomorrow, I'm sure.)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...as/frozen3.jpg
      I'll wear it if Jonas likes but I am sure after a short time he will decide it looks better on the floor. Och! Darn paddle!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        I'll wear it if Jonas likes but I am sure after a short time he will decide it looks better on the floor. Och! Darn paddle!
        He'll be right over.

Check your private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          He'll be right over.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...irrors8115.jpg

Check your private messages.
          Great! Now I'll be distracted from my distraction.

Checked PM. Now check yours. Ha ha!

Comment

Oh sorry. The whole DVD thing with Raggers. Sorry I'm distracted today.

lol.. I've had one of those days today!

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
              lol.. I've had one of those days today!

I am having another one of those days today as well.

Good morning everyone!

Comment

I am having another one of those days today as well.

Good morning everyone!
                Oh dear! lol

Comment

Oh dear! lol
                  Lol. What are we going to do with me? I think I need to make my Jonas clone help me focus today. Ok, so maybe I won't be able to focus on work but at least I would be able to focus on something. Mostly him...but I'm ok with that.

Comment

Lol. What are we going to do with me? I think I need to make my Jonas clone help me focus today. Ok, so maybe I won't be able to focus on work but at least I would be able to focus on something. Mostly him...but I'm ok with that.

Can't think of anything better to focus on than 'our' Jonas
                    Last edited by raqqers; 29 September 2005, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Where is everyone today? I guess I will just post some pretty pictures of a younger Corin..

I forgot to mention that he was not wearing a shirt in any of these pics.

Disclaimer... Neither Anyagate nor Gateworld is responsible for any damage done to oneself or electronic equipment caused by the viewing of the above pictures. This includes damaged caused by drooling, fainting, heartattack, ect.
                      Last edited by Anyagate1; 29 September 2005, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Great pics, Anya!

I'm swamped...call it job security.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Aww love those younger Corky pics Anya! Have both those films too....

Comment

Aww love those younger Corky pics Anya! Have both those films too....
                            You lucky, lucky girl! I want all his movies! You will have Summer of Fear and Free too if I ever get off my butt and get Adele the tape. I am wondering how much it is going to cost me to send it over seas. I don't care, I will send it anyways but I am just wondering. I am worried that it will not get there safe and sound too.

Comment

You lucky, lucky girl! I want all his movies! You will have Summer of Fear and Free too if I ever get off my butt and get Adele the tape. I am wondering how much it is going to cost me to send it over seas. I don't care, I will send it anyways but I am just wondering. I am worried that it will not get there safe and sound too.

Umm shouldn't cost too much , I've sent videotapes to the US before and it's been fine!... if you wanna make it safer send it signed for.. You are a star!!

Really can't wait to watch that 'Free' film...spesh as I got Corin to tell me about it...

Will try and find a way for you to see his movies... It's a shame you haven't got pal playback on your VCR's like we have ntsc playback on ours....

Comment

Hey everyone!

Okay...really just the States-side folk.

I get both domestic and overseas postage gratis from my office, so if you would rather send stuff to me, then I could make my copy, then I could send it across the pond. It won't save much, but pennies here and there can add up.

Comment

Working...
                                X