Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
    You're going to have to wait untill tomorrow...I'm going to bed! Night!

*Pouts* but waits patiently until tomorrow. Good night Janna! Sleep tight.

Sweet dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      *Pouts* but waits patiently until tomorrow. Good night Janna! Sleep tight.

Sweet dreams.

There's something about the angle of that camera that leads me to believe that a woman was behind the lens at the time that scene was filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        There's something about the angle of that camera that leads me to believe that a woman was behind the lens at the time that scene was filmed.
        Hee Hee. You read my mind Admiral! I think it is a wonderful picture and he should be filmed from that angle at all times.

Comment

Hee Hee. You read my mind Admiral! I think it is a wonderful picture and he should be filmed from that angle at all times.

One of many wonderful angles...

Comment

Your right! There are several other wonderful angles...

Comment

Hey, Amanda! Just wanted to say I am loving 2005. I knew I would. How's the writing going on it? Will the next chapter be up anytime soon? *waits hopefully*

Awe, thank you Anya! I'm afraid that I won't be posting the next chapter until either Friday night or Satutrday. I haven't had the chance to start the next chapter yet because of homework... got to love grad school... lol

Anyway, is there anything that you would like to see in the story? Even though I know where I want to take the story, I do get ideas from the people that read it as well. For example, I had two reviewers that assumed that Daniel had run into Molum on the stairwell, so I thought well I don't want to be that perdictable, who else would be a surpising to see on Langara. Then the idea of bringing in Sam came to me. Origionally I wasn't going to really have her in this story, but then adding her in seemed to be an intresting plot twist.

So, if you have any suggestions, I can always work them in!

Comment

Yeah I liked it when he was snarky too. I also looove that bed head hair!

I love the bed hair too! If they ever do bring him back, I hope they bring him back with the bed hair!!

Comment

I'd just like to say, keep up the good work everyone!! I'd post here more but I'm a guy and don't have a crush on Corin, but Jonas is one of my all time favorite characters so I just wanted to add my support.
                  Last edited by Crichton; 22 September 2005, 04:43 PM.

Comment

It was just starting to get soo cool when he had psychic abilities...there's really sooo much depth to what they could continue with his character.
                    Last edited by Crichton; 22 September 2005, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                      It was just starting to get soo cool when he had psychic abilities...there's really sooo much depth to what they could continue with his character.

There was, and I think that's why so many people who liked the direction his character was going was so disapointed when they snubbed him out and thought to compensate his not going to Atlantis by letting him do "Fallout" in season 7. I wonder if the PTB honestly thought that people wouldn't miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                        Welcome to the thread! I agree with everything you say 100%, especially with Jonas seeing SGC & Earth in a wonderfully new way.

Admiral and Anyagate, many thanks for my clones. Fear not, Buc! LOL. I guess we call him Danny cuz he's so cute & it's one less letter to type. So laziness + cuteness = shortening of name.
                        What do you mean by the screwing they did to shippers on Sg1? I'm sorry, but I've watched maybe 2 episodes of Atlantis, so I don't know. Although I'm not a big shipper myself, I think it's really screwy how they dealt w/ the whole thing, stretching it out for 8 *(&(&*( years! In real life, both of them would be paired off by now. Walks of ranting to herself about stupid PTB.

That's it exactly. They had eight years to get them together, and three of those seasons they *knew* that RDA would be leaving and could have resolved the ship and gotten them together, and they didn't. We get AU, time travel, and other stupidity, but no good, solid resolution.

TPTB have made it pretty clear they don't give a hoot about the shippers, or the Jonas fans either.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            That's it exactly. They had eight years to get them together, and three of those seasons they *knew* that RDA would be leaving and could have resolved the ship and gotten them together, and they didn't. We get AU, time travel, and other stupidity, but no good, solid resolution.

TPTB have made it pretty clear they don't give a hoot about the shippers, or the Jonas fans either.
                            TPTB are really dumb. I think it's so sucky how they still play stupid tricks w/ the shippers with comments like Sam's "not exactly" when asked if she's single. She & Jack are either 2gether or they're not. It's like being kinda pregnant. Pfft! Okay, I'll stop the ranting.
                            Originally posted by Crichton
                            I'd just like to say, keep up the good work everyone!! I'd post here more but I'm a guy and don't have a crush on Corin, but Jonas is one of my all time favorite characters so I just wanted to add my support.
                            Thanks so much for your support. We really appreciate it. We're lucky to have a group of very nice people on this thread. I've briefly visited other threads where not all the members were kind. We have a lot of very talented & sweet members on this thread. You don't have to have a crush on Corin to appreciate Jonas. I think that's what's so great about his character. A lot of the Danielites love him purely for his looks, but Jonas has great depth that transcends his looks.
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Crichton
                            Prophecy
                            Spoiler:
                            It was just starting to get soo cool when he had psychic abilities
                            ...there's really sooo much depth to what they could continue with his character.

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            There was, and I think that's why so many people who liked the direction his character was going was so disapointed when they snubbed him out and thought to compensate his not going to Atlantis by letting him do "Fallout" in season 7. I wonder if the PTB honestly thought that people wouldn't miss him.
                            Very good points by both of you. I felt they needed to be posted again. Prophecy,with
                            Spoiler:
                            showing his psychic abilities,
                            was one I watched many times. It WAS such a new and interesting angle for Stargate. I'm surprised they didn't develop it further. They could've at least made it into a 2-parter. Once again, PTB screwed up. If only we could have the talented writers on this thread making the decision instead. Sigh!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Hey where'd everybody go? Here are some pretty pics to thunk over.

Comment

Working...
                                X