Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan in made for TV movie (USA channel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flanigan in made for TV movie (USA channel)

Edit - found this topic has been covered on numerous occasions, please disregard

I was watching TV late last night and stumbled upon a new made for TV movie on the USA channel, called Thoughtcrimes. It is about a woman who can read other people's thoughts and in doing so helps a secret agency (I think it was the ATF) nab a bad guy. At the time I was just watching it because it looked interesting. Then, when I kept watching I noticed one of the main characters, Brendan, was played by none other than Joe Flanigan. I thought this was really cool, he did a great job acting. Same "style" as on Atlantis (minus a lot of the humor though). I think if you get a chance to see this movie soon, do so.

Chris ("the new guy")
    Last edited by yabrefstank; 29 October 2004, 08:28 AM. Reason: topic already covered

Yes, been posted before but it does repeat another time, and it's a DEFINITE must for any Flanigan fan. It's a hoot! Although I am surprised at how well his character recovered from the frying pan. Won't say anymore. ahem, cough cough.

Comment

Working...
    X