This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth Weir

Does anyone know where they are going to be bringing in the Replicators version of Elizabeth Weir and if so why did she need the other Replicators so she can finally start her work without looking over here shoulder??

Dose anyone how what she is gonna build or do??

And what does she mean when she ses (It's time to begin)?
    Last edited by Reiko25; 26 April 2008, 11:04 PM.

I haven't heard any news about her yet. Of course the possible reason she and her followers were there was so that TPTB can bring back the Aasuran replicators if they feel like it.

With this faction, they can pretty much go both ways either as enemies or allies. If Allies, they could say that this is the essense of the original Wier or as enemies the original Wier was tortured so much Wier went crazy evil or Oberoth tried to construct an evil version of Wier like replicarter.

I get the feeling Wier will be building another Atlantis. The replicators are good at that. I even have a gut feeling that she is going to rebuild at or near the original Asuran Homeworld. Just a feeling.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I think she was meaning that they can begin working towards ascention without having to worry about oberoth all the time. I could be wrong though, she sounded kinda evil to me.
      sigpic

Comment

here is an update I found.

NEWS & SPOILERS
        (Newest information is added to the bottom)

# "Hey, look who's back! Yep ... Carl Binder turned up for work today! And he brought us a present: his first draft of 'Ghost in the Machine.'"
        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

# Koracen, a Replicator scientist on Weir's ship, believes he has found a way to reach a digital equivalent of ascension. Their consciousnesses will be enabled to exist indefinitely as fields of energy. As such beings they can essentially upload their minds to subspace and let their nanite bodies disintegrate, allowing them to move freely about the galaxy at will.

Lia, another Replicator, is understandably skeptical. But Koracen has a willing volunteer, and demonstrates the procedure.

Later, in Atlantis, the team works furiously to regain access to a room they have been locked out of. Colonel Sheppard orders two officers to retrieve heavy arms and explosives to blow the sealed door, but there is no need. The door suddenly opens, and Sheppard and his team are shocked by the familiar face which greets them.

Fran
        Fran (Michelle Morgan) is reconstituted by the Replicators in Atlantis.
        It is Fran (Michelle Morgan), the "Friendly Replicator ANdroid" engineered by Dr. McKay last year ("Be All My Sins Remember'd"). Apparently now missing their bodies, the Replicators have come to Atlantis. And their leader is someone very, very close to the Atlantis team: Elizabeth Weir herself.

Weir will not be played by actress Torri Higginson, who turned down the offer to appear in the episode (story). Instead the script was rewritten so that the cliffhanger could be resolved and the story continued without her.

The existence of disembodied Replicator consciousnesses in the episode may go a long way in explaining just how this science fiction feat will be accomplished -- if the Weir from "Be All My Sins Remember'd" was, in fact, a Replicator duplicate and not the human Weir, who the Replicators claimed had been killed ("This Mortal Coil").
        (GateWorld news report)

Comment

Working...
        X