This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    And the cheaping of the real Carson Beckett's death continues.
    I don't hold that the existance of a living "copy" of Carson cheapens original Carson's death, any more than the fact that he was rescued miraculously cheapens the fact that Sheppard gave up his life to deliver a bomb to the wraith hive ship. Carson put his life on the line and died - no less of a sacrifice because he has a clone. Sheppard put his life on the line - no less of an act of heroism because rescue came at the last second when he never could have expected it.

Nope - the only way to cheapen original Carson's death is to treat his clone with disrespect in the writing of future episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].: Uncle Evan ... ahhh ...
      That's so cute

Comment

McKay!

Oh yes please!

That way I would have zero reason to keep watching this godawful show.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          That way I would have zero reason to keep watching this godawful show.
          .: Smart

Comment

McKay
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
              Radek ain't a pervert, he's a lovely adorable little scientist and they should not have been mean about him in Trio. That's why it has to be Keller that goes (Sam is going anyway). Well, one of the many many reasons that Keller has to go!

And once Keller is gone (if only!) I vote for Larrin next
              I agree. Radek isn't a perv. He's sweet. Keller has to be the first to go and yes, I agree that Larrin is next.

Comment

Oh noes! Don't get me started with Larrin . They need to tie her up to a chair and send her through an airlock .

Spoiler:
                P.S. : When she is in those toight leather pants

Comment

.: Larrin will probably freeze to death first when her ship's heater breaks down

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Oh noes! Don't get me started with Larrin . They need to tie her up to a chair and send her through an airlock .

Spoiler:
                    P.S. : When she is in those toight leather pants
                    That airlock sure gets around!

Comment

.: Larrin will probably freeze to death first when her ship's heater breaks down
                      Nah...she is a hawtie...just like Keller

Comment

Who would watch the show if you got rid of all the hawties!?
                        sigpic

Comment

Who would watch the show if you got rid of all the hawties!?
                          TPTB - after all they make it like they want to see it.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And once Keller is gone (if only!) I vote for Larrin next
                            Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                            I agree. Radek isn't a perv. He's sweet. Keller has to be the first to go and yes, I agree that Larrin is next.
                            Spoiler:
                            P.S. : When she is in those tight leather pants

NO!!!
                            The character just needs to be written better.
                            Her crew would keep her warm and if they won't, I'll volunteer.

Michael is the one I hope gets killed off. I have never liked his storyline and last season Teyla got dragged down into it.

Personally I think the biggest weakness of the current PTB is the lack of cohesiveness of characters from one episode to the next and the lack of interesting storylines from the back half of last season. Maybe the info about new races will give a much needed boost to the show after the dismal (IMHO) stories (except Midway) after Spoils of War.
                            Last edited by Redhooks; 01 May 2008, 01:28 PM.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

.: Will she be so 'hot' when she suffocates you with her breasts?

Comment

What character should go?

"All of them!"

Than we can rename the show into Stargate : Wraith.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X