Ark of Truth - Exclusive UK Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth - Exclusive UK Content

Got my copy of AOT this morning + on the front is a sticker saying: "Plus unique code to unlock exclusive uk content" - intrigued much?

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
    Got my copy of AOT this morning + on the front is a sticker saying: "Plus unique code to unlock exclusive uk content" - intrigued much?
    Oo!!
    Don't spoil anything! =P I'm getting it, but everywhere I look (in shops) they don't have it!

Where did you get yours from?

Comment

Originally posted by wizz_kid_sid View Post
      Oo!!
      Don't spoil anything! =P I'm getting it, but everywhere I look (in shops) they don't have it!

Where did you get yours from?
      Im willing to bet he got it from somewhere iin the United Kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        Im willing to bet he got it from somewhere iin the United Kingdom.
        LoL

I just wanna know what shop, cause I looked in HMV, Virgin and other places and they didnt have it. So yeah.. I WANT IT >.<

Comment

Got it pre-ordered from play.com - the code works on the following website:

Spoiler:
          www.stargatearkoftruth.co.uk

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Man I feel ripped off. I wish the US would have got Exclusive US content.
            The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
            The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
            The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
            You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
            You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Mine was dispatched yesterday, hopefully I'll get it on Monday.

Comment

I got mine todat too, gonna watch it tommorrow
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

I had no idea pre-orders were being dispatched early, just checked and mine was dispatched on Thursday! Thank you Play.com! And extra content you say, this only sweetens the deal! Hopefully it'll come Tuesday!
                  sigpic
                  Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by jnolan View Post
                    Man I feel ripped off. I wish the US would have got Exclusive US content.
                    Well you get exclusive content for just about everything else, and can enter the 'get in the gate' and the 'superfan' competitions

plus:

US: $14.99
                    UK: $23.99

(both prices from amazon. UK price converted at reuters)

I'd rather pay the US price and have no extra content
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I got mine this morning as well, play.com sends out everything early because of how unreliable our postal service is at times, they sent out Transformers and the first Futurama film to me 8 days before it was due ot be released. To be honest the stuff isn't all that epic, it's good, but I guess I was expecting a little more. Nice all the same though
                      sigpic
                      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

My DVD just arrived today but I can't get onto the site. It just keeps saying "coming soon". Anyone else having this problem? The really annoying thing is that I was able to get onto the site last night, but I had no code.
                        sigpic
                        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                          My DVD just arrived today but I can't get onto the site. It just keeps saying "coming soon". Anyone else having this problem? The really annoying thing is that I was able to get onto the site last night, but I had no code.
                          Same here, it's a pain in the arse.

Comment

Oooookay! Where does the code go for the exclusive content please!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                              My DVD just arrived today but I can't get onto the site. It just keeps saying "coming soon". Anyone else having this problem?
                              *Raises hand * Yup ! How soon is "soon" ,I'd like to know....
                              Originally posted by dannysgirl8 View Post
                              Oooookay! Where does the code go for the exclusive content please!!
                              No idea.The site still hasn't gone active,so I suppose we'll just have to keep checking .

**Edited to add **

Ok..scratch that !
                              Everything's up and running now.Register first ,then fill in all the required sections .

There are two vids and several pics we can download as wallpapers.
                              Vid 1 : RCC giving the Doci and crew their prep and instruction to set up a stunt.

Vid 2 .Setting up some booms .

Re the pics ,some already appeared via Andreas on the AOT Promo pics thread and/or the SG Hub thread .

No idea if there will be any other stuff available,but it looks like the code only works for 5 visits.
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 April 2008, 06:51 AM. Reason: See ETA piece .:D
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X