This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford, in some way or another, has to come back

Who agrees with me that Ford should make another appearance, even if it ends up being his complete last. I liked him in season 1, and was a bit upset when he left in season 2, but i ended up liking ronan better tho. At the end of episode 11 of season 2 when ford was still stuck on the hive ship and both of the ships exploded, i knew he must've somehow escaped and i expected 2 find out his fate, but nothing so far.

I figured by at least season 4 they would show wat happend 2 him but now i'm thinking it's not gonna happen anymore. I think he should be brought back just once, cuz in stargate, if some1 isn't actually shown being dead or confirmed being dead, than they're not.

I would actually like to see him back on the show full time. I know that's likely never going to happen but I think him and ronon would make an awesome team working together properly.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah! Let us know what happened with him! (in just one episode).

Comment

ya that's tru, i agree man, it would be kewl.

Comment

Out of all the cast changes this was the best imo, ford for ronan.

Comment

There seems to be a real push to bring back Ford, I think there is at least one other similar thread in play right at the moment. I've got to say that I'm not overwhelmed by the idea of Ford coming back. I'm satisfied that he fought the good fight and died a hero at the end of "The Hive".

Maybe a nice way to bring his story line to a close is as a B story in one episode in the back half of Season 5 that has Sheppard conducting an investigation into the final disposition of Lt. Ford for the Marine Corps. It would be even better if it were done in conjuction with a posthumus awarding of a decoration for valor in the face of overwhelming enemy forces. Maybe even the Medal of Honor. That would bring it to a close quite nicely.
            sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
            Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

It would be nice to know what happend to him, but I doubt we will ever see him again.
              sigpic

Comment

There are too many characters coming back from the dead as it is, leave him where he is I say.

Comment

does anyone use the seach fuction, theres a thread about this 1 page over

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    does anyone use the seach fuction, theres a thread about this 1 page over
                    Well we didnt all create the thread and im not guna search for a thread on like page 2 or 3 when theres a perfect fine active one on page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                      Well we didnt all create the thread and im not guna search for a thread on like page 2 or 3 when theres a perfect fine active one on page 1.
                      i was talking to the person who made the thread, not the people who posted

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Ford is gone for good - didn't like him, don't miss him.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Ford is gone for good - didn't like him, don't miss him.
                          A bit harsh but I agree. Never liked him till he became a renegade.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The shows producer Joe Mallozzi has said we won't be seeing Ford in season 5 and when he was asked when will the producers clear up ford's unclear ending [last seen on a hive that blew up] Mallozzi said that being on an exploding ship was a pretty definite ending

IMO Ford died in that episode, sacrificing himself to let Sheppard. Sheppards comment at the end was wishful thinking
                            sigpic

Comment

Who is Ford again?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X