This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happend to Ford????

well what happened to Ford? i remember that he starting to go crazy with the wraith enzyme and starting his own little squad on the enzyme.
    he just got vanish'd in seson 3 i think. when he took SGA team(dont recall the ep name) and need their help with a hive ship. he goes back to help shepperd then stays behind to hold the wraith,so they can escape.

didn't he like the show or did the producers throw him out?
    now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Originally posted by lommit View Post
    well what happened to Ford? i remember that he starting to go crazy with the wraith enzyme and starting his own little squad on the enzyme.
    he just got vanish'd in seson 3 i think. when he took SGA team(dont recall the ep name) and need their help with a hive ship. he goes back to help shepperd then stays behind to hold the wraith,so they can escape.

Ford could be MIA since "The Hive", Ford hasn't been seen again. He has never been in any episodes from season three. Who knows maybe he will pop up in season five but, it highly unlikely. The writers never said he died. but, it was i assumed that he died when the hive ship was destroyed. As, for the charater TPTB thought Ford was being underused, so that is why they brought in Ronon. As far as I understood the reasonig why they got rid of Ford but, maybe someone has better info on the subject.

LS

Comment

hmmm yeah maybe his is MIA, but shepperd says in the end of the ep, that he knows ford is some where out there.

since he did surive when he was taken in the dart.
      so maybe he is comming back.
      well we can only sit and wait
      now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Oh, i didn't know there was a difference to being swept up by a wraith dart and BEING IN AN EXPLOSION! lol
        He'll be back, maybe as a wraith

VeHQ.NET

Comment

Mallozzi has said that it is unlikely that we'll ever see Ford again

Comment

Dead.

Comment

Deader than a Texas Armadillo.

Comment

Funny how they start a 'where's Ford' board every two weeks...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by lommit View Post

The same thing that happened to most of the characters in SGA: they die or they are forgotten

Comment

I would really like them to bring Ford back so they can wrap up his storyline, i think it's a shame that a first season regular has just had his storyline left high and dry.

Comment

They did bring Sgt Bates back for the Replicator on Earth episode. Bringing back Ford could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                        I would really like them to bring Ford back so they can wrap up his storyline, i think it's a shame that a first season regular has just had his storyline left high and dry.
                        They were working out the kinks in the show from Season 1 when they did Season 2. Unfortunately they thought they had to keep doing it and we lost Weir and Sam. I miss the days when they made new characters, kept the old, and gave the new ones several episodes a year (Frasier, Apophis, Jacob Carter, Martouf, Bratec, Nox lady, several other systemlords and Replicators). Now we're left with them bringing back only two Wraith, Michael and Todd, the "Irresistable" Lucius and Zalenka. (Please, someone, start me on Lorne.)

I don't think there should be a Ford "storyline" which is what happened but it did and I agree it should be dealt with somehow. There is no McKay storyline or Shep storyline (we call it character development with these guys.)

Comment

I've heard rumors on the board that he was always late for shooting.
                          Anyway, personally, i thought his character was great, much better then Ronon, who is the least believable.
                          And i don't know if they could or should bring Ford back, but they should definately get rid of Ronon..., i just can't stand that guy. He's quiet and useless, most of the time, but when he does speak, his voice is very irritating, and i don't know if he tries to sound like that on purpose (kind of like a cow... MOOOO).., but he sounds terrible. Not to mention, that gun stunt he pulls off..., i' mean, who does that..

Comment

Chances are that he didn't have enough time to escape, but the writers kept the door open as it is Sci-fi and they can make a random scienific thing happen and have Ford return, but I doubt it.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                              I've heard rumors on the board that he was always late for shooting.
                              Unless you have a genuine source for such information, it is inappropriate to spread unfounded rumors about an actor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X