This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did we repair Atlantis?

There have been many episodes of Stargate Atlantis in which we have damaged the city. We have had many parts of the city destroyed.
    I can understand that all the damage up till "The Return Part 1 & 2" was repaired because of the Asurans. But what about all the damage after that?

For instance, "Adrift".
    We went through an Astroid(sp?) field. We had chunks of the city taken out, when did we/how did we repair them?

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
    There have been many episodes of Stargate Atlantis in which we have damaged the city. We have had many parts of the city destroyed.
    I can understand that all the damage up till "The Return Part 1 & 2" was repaired because of the Asurans. But what about all the damage after that?

For instance, "Adrift".
    We went through an Astroid(sp?) field. We had chunks of the city taken out, when did we/how did we repair them?
    Whos to say we did?

Comment

I can't remember what episodes they were, but I know that there were some that showed the city....and there were no chunks missing....

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
        I can't remember what episodes they were, but I know that there were some that showed the city....and there were no chunks missing....
        Maybe just reused images of the city, to save on cgi costs. It hasnt been mentioned wether or not they have been fixed. The only obvious thing that was fixed was the window in the gateroom.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
          Maybe just reused images of the city, to save on cgi costs. It hasnt been mentioned wether or not they have been fixed. The only obvious thing that was fixed was the window in the gateroom.
          Thats what I was thinking...
          I was just wondering if anyone had any crazy ideas/theorys....

Comment

When Zelenka and Sheppard went to repair a damage conduit a big chunk of a building was missing so Atlantis is miising parts, maybe is not worth mentioning or it will come into light those damages in the future, but I dont think they repaired it whole just the details of the gate room and adjacent areas.

Comment

They said it merely grazed the Tower on their way up. Mc Kay said they could repair it if they could land.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

January 9th

Comment

Tuesday, after lunch.
                  Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

I think its just one of those things we are supposed to forget about. They probably just don't want to alter all of their exterior shots of Atlantis. There has been some debate as to if they actually knew how to fix the damage at all. My guess is they would have patched up the smaller bits of damage, such as the gate room, but would have just left the worse of it (the building that Zelenka and Sheppard float across for example).
                    sigpic

Comment

*rofl*
                      We discuss about the same question at the german Forum *lol*
                      a) Atlantis got an "clean-modus" I want the same thing for my room...(yep, my room is a mess >_<)
                      b) 1€ worker from germany *drop*

Comment

as far as the episodes The Return Pt. 1 and 2, the Replicators rebuilt it themselves
                        "Following you still not!!"--Jack on the episode New Order Part 1.

Comment

atlantis is a big city, you can't see everybuilding from a simple overhead shot, just like you can't see every partially burnt building in an overhead shot of new york
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X