This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum Blu-ray Double play?

I'm sure that's the wrogn name for the function but, does anyone know if COntinuum is supposed to have the Double play feature on it?

IT allows you to copy the movie from the PS3 Blu-Ray to a PSP memory stick for portable viewing. According to Sony it will be a Disc feature and not a system feature leaving it up to the production houses to include it or not.

I really want to get Continuum when it comes out but I don't have a Blu-Ray player, I plan on getting a PS3 though and I'd love to have the movie on my PSP for commutes and such without having to rip, convert, upload etc.

isnt MGM part owned by sony?
    they should do it, if its released onto blu-ray

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1 View Post
      isnt MGM part owned by sony?
      they should do it, if its released onto blu-ray

According to the trailer on the main site it's going to be on Blu-Ray and regular DVD.

Comment

I might get the movie on blu-ray, but first i need a blu-ray player....PS3 is a good choice it half blu-ray player and a gaming machine.

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
          I might get the movie on blu-ray, but first i need a blu-ray player....PS3 is a good choice it half blu-ray player and a gaming machine.
          Not to mention that it can now play DTS-HD Master Audio.

Also, there are other standalone players coming that can also do it as well.

Comment

There is no indication from the official FOX/MGM press release that either the DVD or Blu-ray will have any extra digital copy.

I am really hoping that FOX goes for the new digital copy that you can port into iTunes, which they started this year with Family Guy: Blue Harvest.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              There is no indication from the official FOX/MGM press release that either the DVD or Blu-ray will have any extra digital copy.

I am really hoping that FOX goes for the new digital copy that you can port into iTunes, which they started this year with Family Guy: Blue Harvest.
              Yeah, it would be nice. Other studios are doing it as well.

Comment

Now that BLU Ray won, they'll shove it down our throats .

Comment

Well from Amazon.co.uk, Stargate Continuum will be released in both regular DVD and Blu-Ray, therefore, the function inherent in all Blu-Ray should be included with Stargate Continuum.

Of course, as stated by another poster above. Did anyone notice that they went for the original cover art, instead of the Stargate stuck in the ice one. Personally, I preferred the ice art one as it look more better and modern Stargate and not that of the original Stargate film.

Comment

Will it be in the shops in the UK or will i have to buy it online and when is the UK release date?

Thanx

Comment

Working...
                    X