This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Comandos

Bring back the type of wraith that appeared in the defiant one, sayin that those ones were type comando or special ops wraith and thats why they could resist more than the average wraith.

The Wraith in my opinion have lost theyre visciousnes that made them dangerous that should change in season 5 now that the Asurans are gone.

Due to the threat that Michael and Atlantis bring to the the wraith, The Wraith decide to train them again and wreak hell on theyre enemys and restore theyre order and supremacy.

This guys should be more inteligent like special ops guys that dong go running for the shots but in a way behave strategically and making the far more dangerous that the average wraith.

Theyre Motto: If it survives we feast. No prisoners.

I thought the wraith in The Defiant One was tougher mostly because he'd fed on other wraith and had on top of that just fed on a human.

But I do agree that something really cool needs to happen with the wraith and soon.

Comment

I think you already created this topic in the 'general discussion thread', so why again, here?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
      X