This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I Guess Ford Died in Season 2

I know its was unlcear at the time if he had died.... Sheppard believed he might've found a way off the Hive before it blew, but is he gone? I mean going into season 5 (with no plans to bring him back) will we ever see Lt. Aiden Ford again?
    They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
    I know its was unlcear at the time if he had died.... Sheppard believed he might've found a way off the Hive before it blew, but is he gone? I mean going into season 5 (with no plans to bring him back) will we ever see Lt. Aiden Ford again?
    Never say never, but TPTB are currently of the opinion that Ford died in The Hive. Which is fine by me really the druggy Ford storyline never interested me.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Never say never, but TPTB are currently of the opinion that Ford died in The Hive. Which is fine by me really the druggy Ford storyline never interested me.
      Its too bad they couldnt get him back and get him off of the wraith drugs.
      remember kids, DRUGS are bad, BAD i tell ya.
      "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Dude I totually forgotten about him, Ford just disppeared from the face of the galaxy, like Chris and his people, the Tollon (not sure how to spelled it.)

Comment

Working...
        X