X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end of movie and baal

sorry if this has been asked anywhere before, i have'nt seen it asked yet

but, just wanted to know what everyone thinks will happen to baal at the end of the movie?

i think hes the best enemy in sg-1, serious and funny at the same time, so i dont want him to be killed off, perhaps taken from his host, and sent back to his homeworld, to live in the water, or wherever he came from, atleast that way, theres a chance for him to come back, if stargate ever makes another movie.

In an interview Cliff Simon said
    Spoiler:
    there was a twist at the very end
    so who knows, anything can happen after all it will all be fixed at the end of the movie with the big reset button.
    Last edited by marty2006; 22 April 2008, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
      In an interview Cliff Simon said there was a twist at the very end so who knows, anything can happen after all it will all be fixed at the end of the movie with the big reset button.
      Whatever happens to Ba'al at the end of the movie, I hope there will always be a place for Cliff Simon in the Stargate franchise. I'm a bit biased, but I think he's an awesome actor and can play a character, be it Ba'al or Ba'al's host in a way that will enhance any Stargate series.
      Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 22 April 2008, 08:29 AM.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Do I sense a spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Do I sense a spoiler?
          LOL! Ok, what I meant was, since no one is ever dead forever in sci-fi, there is always a way for Ba'al to exist. And we will never know if all his clones have been destroyed. Right?
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hmmm...

Comment

I don't see a good end for Ba'al in this movie. But, his time has come.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

his come along way since season 6, hope he stays, best villian in stargate and a survivor
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe the big twist for the end of the movie is one big case of irony....
                  Where Ra' still survives the whole change, and still takes power of whatever is left amongst the system lords, where Ba'al is a servent of Ra'.
                  We know according to canon that Jack and Daniel killed off Ra'.......but this movie may have that alternate twist where Ra' doesn't die? Maybe Kawalsky survives too?
                  Maybe that could be a nice thrid movie plot/storyline? I could buy into that.......

Comment

can we say "clones"? how many did Ba'al have anyway?????

Comment

i hope ba'al gets killed in a massive firefight with the EU military

Comment

Maybe Baal Dose die...

BUT like Anubis before him, Baal's Goa'uld finds out how to Accend!
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                          Maybe Baal Dose die...

BUT like Anubis before him, Baal's Goa'uld finds out how to Accend!
                          Somehow, I don't see Ba'al being able to ascend. Without help, he has a long way to go in order to do it on his own.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Somehow, I don't see Ba'al being able to ascend. Without help, he has a long way to go in order to do it on his own.
                            when anubis ascended, he has oma's help, right?

he needed to trick her, to help him ascened

i think im right, although im not as accurate as alot of ppl on these boards.

Comment

PLEASE no more ascended Goa'uld!!

Comment

Working...
                              X