Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone exlain different bad guy timelines?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone exlain different bad guy timelines?

For SG-1, it was pretty much:

*Gouald seasons 1 thru 8
    *Replicators season 3 finale thru season 8
    *Ori Seasons 9 and 10 (should have been 12 lol)

Anyways, I will get around to SGA but I have other shows to watch first on DVD. Can anyone explain a simple timeline thus far like the one above for Atlantis? Or is it truly jumbled. Because in its short history SG:A has had Wraith, Asurans, Travelers, Genii, etc. I heard the Wraith fell, and possibly the Asurans (?) i am confused

the wraith havent been defeated they are weakend

the timeline has sorta been:
    - Wraith season 1-4
    - Genii 1-3 and a little bit in 4 but not really... i think only one episode
    - Asurans 3-4 they are mostly dead but there are still like some sub groups that you will prob hear about in season 5
    - And travelers are good guys we are allies...they just act a little bit hostile because there a bit scared of anyone else with technology.

ohh and there is also Micheal (wraith human person) which has been season 3-4
    Last edited by Bobby; 22 April 2008, 02:26 AM.
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Parallels:

Wraith -------> Goa'uld. There from the beginning, still around.
      Replicators-------> Asurans. Introduced, terrorized, were eventually obliterated.
      Genii --------> Free Jaffa. Shook off their opressors, not unsure how to conduct themselves
      Travellers ------->Tok'ra. Mistrustful, but ultimately cooperative
      Michael ------> Anubis. ****ed up "upgrade" of race takes over using previously foreign technology and tactics
      Todd ------> Baal. Has own agenda, not afraid to cut a deal with Stargate Crew to advance it.

Its not all that different

Comment

Sounds like the asurans were taken care of in no time. did they rush that storyline?

Comment

Originally posted by Reckoning22 View Post
          Sounds like the asurans were taken care of in no time. did they rush that storyline?
          Considering their storyline started at episode 3:05 ... perhaps, a bit.

Comment

Depend on how many episodes we have in the future their one in season 5. We know originally their were more planned, but torri did not want to play weir any more.

But Fran coming back, the crew seem to like her and most of the fan based wanted more of her, so she will probably take Weir placed in the arc .

But if their is only one episode left of the asurans story then yeah they have rush it a bit to much but it better than making it to long. And their was not much you could do with them, story wise, apart from having cool space battles which we will have to eventually win anyway.

Comment

For SG-1, it was pretty much:

*Gouald seasons 1 thru 8
              *Replicators season 3 finale thru season 8
              *Ori Seasons 9 and 10 (should have been 12 lol)

Anyways, I will get around to SGA but I have other shows to watch first on DVD. Can anyone explain a simple timeline thus far like the one above for Atlantis? Or is it truly jumbled. Because in its short history SG:A has had Wraith, Asurans, Travelers, Genii, etc. I heard the Wraith fell, and possibly the Asurans (?) i am confused
              STARGATE SG-1
              Goa'uld: The Goa'uld were the show's primary villains for eight years. In the reminaing two years, the Goa'uld were represented by Ba'al who had a small but pivital role. The Goa'uld also appear in the SG:A episode "Critical Mass." They will return for the movie Continuum.
              Replicators: They appeared in the Season 3 finale, Season 4 premiere, two episodes in Season 5, and a Season 6 episode. The Replicators returned for a large, recurring role in Season 8 culminating in their defeat. They have since returned for the movie The Ark of Truth.
              Ori: Featured heavilly in Season 9 and to a lesser extent in Season 10. This story ended in The Ark of Truth.

STARGATE: ATLANTIS
              Wraith: They have been the central villains for all four seasons.
              Genii: They were a secondary villain in the first season. Since then, they've briefly appeared in Seasons 2-3. I don't they they were featured in Season 4.
              Asurans: They are similar to the Human-form Replicators and are thus often called Replicators, but they have completely different origins. They were featured in Seasons 3-4 and will return for at least one episode in Season 5.

Comment

The Genii appeared in Season 4's Harmony.

Comment

That episode was so horrible, I'd completely forgotten. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X