This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok'ra hotties picture game - the males

Same idea as all the other hotties/favorites games, but only for Tok'ra males.

The first male Tok'ra to 50 points will be awarded 1st place, the second to 50 2nd place and so on. You can only post once a day, and since there isn't that many named Tok'ra in the show, you can only vote for 2 Tok'ra (host and symbiote - I guess that actually makes 4 ) per posting.

Correction/addition: if a symbiote has been in both a male and female host, then you can vote for them here also!

Have fun!
    Last edited by Skadi; 21 April 2008, 12:10 PM.
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Martouf/Lantash (1)
    sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Same idea as all the other hotties/favorites games, but only for Tok'ra males.

The first male Tok'ra to 50 points will be awarded 1st place, the second to 50 2nd place and so on. You can only post once a day, and since there isn't that many named Tok'ra in the show, you can only vote for 2 Tok'ra (host and symbiote - I guess that actually makes 4 ) per posting.

Have fun!
      Actually Tok'ra (the symbiote) are asexual...
      Can I vote for Jacob/Selmak?

Comment

Martouf/Lantash (2)
        Aldwin (1)
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
          Actually Tok'ra (the symbiote) are asexual...
          Can I vote for Jacob/Selmak?
          I know, but they consider themselves either male or female, mostly depending on what host they are in (though I think they call Selmak female at least a while after she is in Jacob) - I considered writing something about "if a symbiote has been in both male and female hosts, then you can vote for them here", but decided it would be to cumbersome and people were already happily voting for Malek, Apophis, Kanan, Lantash, etc... in the "Stargate hotties - the men" thread, so...

YES, you can most certainly vote for Jacob/Selmak - please do - I made this thread to see more of the Tok'ra - I'm consider starting one for the female Tok'ra too, but there are even fewer of them.

-Skadi
          sigpic

Comment

Martouf/Lantash (3)
            Aldwin (1)
            Jacob/Selmak (1)
            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Borrowing your pics, Snotr - hope it's OK

Martouf/Lantash (4)
              Jacob/Selmak (2)
              Aldwin (1)

Do anyone know if Aldwin's symbiote was ever given a name in canon?
              sigpic
              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I tend to think of Tok'ra as more of a cause or organization than a human with a "goa'uld" symbiote... that being said, you might have to consider carefully about what you're going to allow for main SG1 characters, cuz otherwise you might find yourself with 50 pictures of Sam, Jack and Lt.Elliot (I'm only saying this because at the Prettiest Women thread (it's in the depths of the game thread) several of us were trying to support minor sg-ladies but I group of Vala fans came in and started posting pictures of Qetesh... this was well before Continuum... I probably would have been ok with Continuum caps but caps from "The Powers that Be" were certainly not Qetesh and so it just felt like an excuse to post more Vala caps... does that make any sense?)

hmm... beside Jacob being a cute old man I can't say I've thought about which Tok'ra guys are hotties in my eye

mmmm

Martouf/Lantash (4)
                Jacob/Selmak (3)
                Aldwin (1)
                Malek (1)

I don't think we know a lot of names of both symbiotes and hosts... Garshaw/Yasuf, Saroosh/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, Jolinar/Rosha, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  I tend to think of Tok'ra as more of a cause or organization than a human with a "goa'uld" symbiote... that being said, you might have to consider carefully about what you're going to allow for main SG1 characters, cuz otherwise you might find yourself with 50 pictures of Sam, Jack and Lt.Elliot (I'm only saying this because at the Prettiest Women thread (it's in the depths of the game thread) several of us were trying to support minor sg-ladies but I group of Vala fans came in and started posting pictures of Qetesh... this was well before Continuum... I probably would have been ok with Continuum caps but caps from "The Powers that Be" were certainly not Qetesh and so it just felt like an excuse to post more Vala caps... does that make any sense?)
                  You're right - I hadn't thought of that - hmm, I can see pros and cons for both, since technically those three are Tok'ra - at least for a while, but as they already get WAY more love than any of the other Tok'ra, I think I would prefer them NOT be in this game. As you say - they will very quickly overrun all the others - and I do also think of the Tok'ra as an organization instead of as a human and a symbiote. Garshaw also says something like "Then, in a way, you too are Tok'ra" to SG-1.

hmm... beside Jacob being a cute old man I can't say I've thought about which Tok'ra guys are hotties in my eye
                  Oooh, I somehow have Tok'ra on all my top places for sexy men - for some reason I find many of them to be real hotties - Lantash/Martouf, Aldwin, Malek, Khonsu, Delek (though bad personality), Korra are all hotties in my book. Their hosts are good looking, and somehow I find the symbiote (distorted voice/eye glow/personality) to be very - attractive. (I'm probably really weird, I know )

Martouf/Lantash (5)
                  Jacob/Selmak (3)
                  Aldwin (2)
                  Malek (1)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                    You're right - I hadn't thought of that - hmm, I can see pros and cons for both, since technically those three are Tok'ra - at least for a while, but as they already get WAY more love than any of the other Tok'ra, I think I would prefer them NOT be in this game. As you say - they will very quickly overrun all the others - and I do also think of the Tok'ra as an organization instead of as a human and a symbiote. Garshaw also says something like "Then, in a way, you too are Tok'ra" to SG-1.

Oooh, I somehow have Tok'ra on all my top places for sexy men - for some reason I find many of them to be real hotties - Lantash/Martouf, Aldwin, Malek, Khonsu, Delek (though bad personality), Korra are all hotties in my book. Their hosts are good looking, and somehow I find the symbiote (distorted voice/eye glow/personality) to be very - attractive. (I'm probably really weird, I know )
                    Nah, no more weird than me - I think the Tok'ra are incredibly sexy, and I usually prefer the symbiote to the host (Lantash is VERY sexy, I actually prefer when he is the one in control - too bad they didn't let us meet him in Jolinar's Memories, The Devil You Know, Divide and Conquer, and Ripple Effect - though Martouf is cute too, just in a different way).

Martouf/Lantash (6)
                    Jacob/Selmak (3)
                    Aldwin (3)
                    Malek (1)
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Of course it's not weird to thunk the Tok'ra males They're gorgeous!

Martouf/Lantash (7)
                      Jacob/Selmak (3)
                      Aldwin (3)
                      Malek (2)

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Martouf/Lantash (8)
                        Jacob/Selmak (4)
                        Aldwin (3)
                        Malek (2)
                        sigpic
                        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I know what you mean about having a particular liking for Tok'ra men… for some reason I'm the same way with Ship Commanders (Pendergast, Emerson, Chekov, Caldwell, Ellis, etc) and I don't really know why, it's not like I think the jumpsuit is real sexy or anything)

Martouf/Lantash (8)
                          Jacob/Selmak (4)
                          Aldwin (3)
                          Malek (2)
                          Korra (1)
                          Per'sus (1)
                          (ok, maybe not so hot... but at least his hair doesn't scare me as much as Khonsu's
                          s )

Comment

Martouf/Lantash (9)
                            Jacob/Selmak (4)
                            Aldwin (3)
                            Malek (2)
                            Korra (1)
                            Per'sus (1)
                            Khonsu (1) (Sorry, nebulan )
                            sigpic

Comment

Martouf/Lantash (10)
                              Jacob/Selmak (5)
                              Aldwin (3)
                              Malek (2)
                              Korra (1)
                              Per'sus (1)
                              Khonsu (1)

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Working...
                              X