This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the Volvo lover?

So there's an episode where Carter's driving a P1800, a later ep where she's driving an S40, and another episode where a maroon 245 is seen on her street (I can't remember if it's parked on her street or just passing by). So is there a producer or cast member who's a volvo lover and gets the cars featured on the show?

Lol must lead a pretty sad life if they love a volvo.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
      Lol must lead a pretty sad life if they love a volvo.

No kidding.

Comment

wah? volvo is one of the safest most reliable cars in the world...i have a '95 740 with 260,000 miles on it, runs perfect. My dad has a '97 s70 with 350,000 miles on it and it too runs great...

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
          wah? volvo is one of the safest most reliable cars in the world...i have a '95 740 with 260,000 miles on it, runs perfect. My dad has a '97 s70 with 350,000 miles on it and it too runs great...
          volvo's are great cars, id personally like to have an s60r, 300 hp stock :x
          deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
            kinda funny that Saab actually has always been safer the volvo.. they just never playd it up as mutch..

also.. volvo wasnt first .. or secound.. or third.. or fourth to get 5 star rating..
            and most reliable? where did you get that from? they usually land mid tree in the surveys

Comment

Its good that Volvos are safe. Problem is they're damn ugly.

Comment

The Volvo lover is Amanda Tapping.
                In Ascension (S5E03) audio commentary they say the P1800 and S40 are her cars.
                That's all I recall though.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes View Post
                  In Ascension (S5E03) audio commentary they say the P1800 and S40 are her cars.
                  That's all I recall though.
                  I think the P1800 was brought in for the shooting and that just the S40 is hers (she was making jokes about no-one offering to fill the tank after they were done)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes View Post
                    In Ascension (S5E03) audio commentary they say the P1800 and S40 are her cars. That's all I recall though.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    I think the P1800 was brought in for the shooting and that just the S40 is hers (she was making jokes about no-one offering to fill the tank after they were done)
                    Thanks. I wonder if she has any others in her stable?

Comment

Since we're on the topic of cars, what do other cast members drive? They say you can tell a lot about a person by what they drive. The only other person I have heard about is Jason Momoa who drives a pink cadillac. I would be curious about others.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJello View Post
                        Since we're on the topic of cars, what do other cast members drive? They say you can tell a lot about a person by what they drive. The only other person I have heard about is Jason Momoa who drives a pink cadillac. I would be curious about others.
                        That says something about his psyche right there.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson used to drive a pickup truck in the show. Does he drive a truck in real life as well ?
                          Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 23 April 2008, 11:22 AM. Reason: grammar !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                            Richard Dean Anderson used to drive a pickup truck in the show. Does he drive a truck in real life as well ?
                            I wondered about that. I think he was driving a black diesel pickup truck in at least two episodes. I don't recall the titles of any episodes, but one is where alien bugs come from another dimension and get out of the base (only some people can see them); the other was where the Asgaard (sp?) make a child-clone of O'neal, who gets dropped off at school at the end of the episode and Jack's driving the truck.

Comment

Its good that Volvos are safe. Problem is they're damn ugly.
                              I've always liked Volvos. I have very fond memories of my Dad's 1966 Volvo(not ugly-classic!). At least I didn't spill a milkshake down the speakers behind the backseat like I did in my Mom's new Peugeot. There is a limit to how mad you can get at a 6 year old that you give a milkshake in your new car, but she pretty much went to that limit!

Comment

Working...
                              X