Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theres Gonna Be A New Show??!! Atlantis....nobody Told Me.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres Gonna Be A New Show??!! Atlantis....nobody Told Me.........

Why Didnt You Tell Me About The Show..................and This Stargate You Say Its Different Somehow????? Tell Me With Extreme Detail...........please..................................ill Give You Money Or Whatever.. :s
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Details.................extreame///
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

go to the atlantis folder and read through the spoilers if you want to know anything, or go to the gateworld home page and read any of the MANY stories about it.

Comment

Ya ever get the feeling people are posting nonsense just to run up their post count?

Not that I would ever do such a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Ya ever get the feeling people are posting nonsense just to run up their post count?

Not that I would ever do such a thing...
          see i wanna keep posting to get my post count up so i can unlock a thor avatar but i dont waste everyones time with nonesense. hey did you get anything unlocked when you reached 200 posts?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            see i wanna keep posting to get my post count up so i can unlock a thor avatar but i dont waste everyones time with nonesense. hey did you get anything unlocked when you reached 200 posts?
            Exactly. I'll post on a couple of the "It's OK to be fluffy" threads, but in general, I'd like to earn my upgrades with legitimate posts.

And no, no new avs yet.

From what I understand, you have to reach "Officer" level and Darren has set that level somewhere in the upper thousands since, as he said, a lot of regulars can post upwards of 1,000 posts a month. *sigh* I'm never gonna get my Nirrti av. David's being a meanie and won't unlock them for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Exactly. I'll post on a couple of the "It's OK to be fluffy" threads, but in general, I'd like to earn my upgrades with legitimate posts.

And no, no new avs yet.

From what I understand, you have to reach "Officer" level and Darren has set that level somewhere in the upper thousands since, as he said, a lot of regulars can post upwards of 1,000 posts a month. *sigh* I'm never gonna get my Nirrti av. David's being a meanie and won't unlock them for me.
              upper thousands!! oh man. i started posting on the old board in december and visited daily and posted daily, and i dont think i even came close to reach a thousand. and since im not gonna have constant internet this summer its probably going to be even less

Comment

Let's see... the guy posted twice within one minute... and not for the first time Does this board seems to be attratcing a high concentrations of 12 year olds?

Anyway, in the year and a half or so on the old board I don't think I broke the 4,000 post barrier....

Comment

I have to say, if you're a proper fan of the Stargate franchise, then you would clearly know about Atlantis even if you haven't read anything over the Internet. There are plenty of news stories in magazines, advertisements on television and basically a library of knowledge. Not to mention that GateWorld has given a large sum of details providing plot information about Atlantis since the day it was confirmed really

Teal'c ;

Let's see... the guy posted twice within one minute... and not for the first time Does this board seems to be attratcing a high concentrations of 12 year olds?

Anyway, in the year and a half or so on the old board I don't think I broke the 4,000 post barrier....
                  So I'm thirteen and am approaching fourteen. I like to think that my posts make sense and actually have releations to do with the actual show

I have to say, the navigation bar CLEARLY shows a link to the Atlantis section and it's jam-packed with information. Besides, who would pay actual money for someone to reveal details of a show that basically everyone knows about!?
                  __

__

Comment

Hi Anubis. We have an entire folder just for Atlantis, so you'll be able to find out all the info you're after there. Since there's no other purpose for this thread I'm going to close it down now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X