This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long to go!!!

Come on face it we are looking forward to season 5 and how it will develop. Only a few months to go and we're back into it, can't wait. Even deep down inside the Anti's want to see how it goes as much as the pro's (IMO). From the snippits and news we are getting it appears Season 5 is going to be a beaut.

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Michael's hybrids and this new enemy Atlantis will encounter. And of course, who isn't curious about Woolsey?

Comment

Originally posted by rielgenius1688 View Post
      I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Michael's hybrids and this new enemy Atlantis will encounter. And of course, who isn't curious about Woolsey?
      They officially anounced that the new race is an enemy? i though that wasn't clear yet....

Comment

i just thought it was going to be a new race .. i'm still keepin my fingers crossed for furlings

Comment

Originally posted by curiousmanners View Post
          i just thought it was going to be a new race .. i'm still keepin my fingers crossed for furlings
          well ur not the only one I think they'd make a great enemy 'cos:
          1. earth always start war with races stronger than them in iter manpower or tecnoligy, so the furlings would be a good chalange.

2. we've met the other 3(ancients, asguard and nox) races and they've al ben friendly, so now I think the 4th race should be an enemy

Comment

what about amanda tapping? this bites!
            sigpic

Comment

God save us

Comment

I've always looked forward to a new series of SG1 or SGA, nothings changed! It bugs me when people have already made their minds up on a season without giving it a chance, thats just MHO.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

from JM's blog
                  Belouchi writes: Is season 5 Atlantis the season where we will finally see the Furlings?

Answer: Nope, sorry.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-month-front/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

didnnt he also say that there was not gonna be a flirt between shep and larin

Comment

Working...
                    X