This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis' Fate? (SPOILERS)

(SPOILERS for Season Seven's finale, "Lost City, Part 2" ...)

Hey who thinks that Anubis is DEAD??? if you do then the first person put a 1 the second person a 2 and the third person a 3 and so on.......................................BRing Back Anubis
    Last edited by Darren; 06 May 2004, 11:26 PM.
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

I am a mature symbiote!! haha ohh and im ......................#1

Comment

You DO understand what spoilers are, right? And how they aren't supposed to be in the subject line?

Comment

sooooooooooooooo.........you are #2 ok!! whatever...............I Am YOUr God!! bow to me or ill give you a hang over...........
        *ohh yeah spoilers...............i guess ived gone bad....bbad bad anubis3355

Comment

Originally posted by anubis3355
          sooooooooooooooo.........you are #2 ok!! whatever...............I Am YOUr God!! bow to me or ill give you a hang over...........
          *ohh yeah spoilers...............i guess ived gone bad....bbad bad anubis3355
          ok i dont usually do this but: how old are you? i get the distinct impression that you are really young and the forum does have a minimum age limit i think

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            ok i dont usually do this but: how old are you? i get the distinct impression that you are really young and the forum does have a minimum age limit i think
            Oh, please yes. I think that would eliminate a number of people currently on my ignore list.

Sorry, I'm all for a little fun, but I still like there to be some modicum of intelligence. ...Or at least coherency. ...Basic spelling and grammar?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Oh, please yes. I think that would eliminate a number of people currently on my ignore list.

Sorry, I'm all for a little fun, but I still like there to be some modicum of intelligence. ...Or at least coherency. ...Basic spelling and grammar?
              and proper forum ettique such as spoiler space

Comment

and proper forum ettique such as spoiler space
                YES. And actually reading things before posting. Like, looking at the big section that says "Atlantis" and figuring out that it might actually mean something...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  YES. And actually reading things before posting. Like, looking at the big section that says "Atlantis" and figuring out that it might actually mean something...
                  or maybe looking at any of the many headlines on Gateworld that have said "Atlantis the new series!!!" lol

Comment

or maybe looking at any of the many headlines on Gateworld that have said "Atlantis the new series!!!" lol
                    Yes, well, "youthful enthusiasm" I suppose.

(edited to be nicer )

Comment

Aren't you guys being just a little harsh?

Why not try this --

To anubus3355 please follow this link http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?
                      and read thanks.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        Aren't you guys being just a little harsh?

Why not try this --

To anubus3355 please follow this link http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?
                        and read thanks.
                        yeah we probably are but i really hate ignorance and just finished writting a 30 page final paper. ill probably feel bad later and apologise

Comment

I Suppose You Are All Against Anubis...me...........but Hey.....i Barely Get Trough School...........i Like The Show But Like With Anything If Your Too Serious And Not Tell A Friend He Has A Huge Nose And Then Laugh Then Its Not That Fun To Talk To.............by The Way Im 17 Going On 30........ok..........just 17 But Hey Or Whatever...

Comment

Spoiler (must highlight to read)

----Seeing as how the System Lord Baal takes over the planet that contained Anubis' Super Soldiers, and the fact that none of the writers or Exec Prod have come out to say that Anubis is alive after surviving an Ancient-powered "Weapon", I would think to say its safe to assume that Anubis FINALLY kicked the bucket. ----
                            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

If Anubis has now came out of the show, its a shame. I thought h was interesting. Not to mention his powers with the Ancient technology
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X