Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ford is well and truly gone...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think ford is well and truly gone...?

the title says it all really... do you...?

do i think hes gone? no
    do i think we will see him again, i doubt it

sigpic

Comment

As far as TPTB are concerned? Yes. And as they've pointed out, theirs are the only opinions that matter.

Besides, Rainbow's moving to L.A. Makes it easier for TPTB to say he's "unavailable."

Comment

He went out, guns blazing, on a Wraith ship. If he's not dead, then Michael must've gotten his hands on some of Ford's DNA somehow and cloned him. That is the only way he could still be alive.

Comment

i dont think hes dead, and i dont think we'll see him again tho.

it would be good to see him in a story where he has another crew of super fords, and fightin micheal and his crew

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
            I do, yes. He was on a ship that exploded.

Comment

idk if this is true or possible, but

do wriath hives have escape pods? or maybe he escaped on a dart

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I do, yes. He was on a ship that exploded.

His dead....
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

the writers meant to write to make his death vague, that way they can bring him back whenever they want or not bring him back at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is he dead? Not sure.
                    Will we see him again? No. I'd like to see him again though
                    - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                    - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                    - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                    - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

I think it's safe to say that with the range of characters available (and the actors that portray them), it's unlikely we'll see Ford return in any significant way.

Personally, I preferred 'Good Ford' over his recurring 'Bad Ford' character. He never really created any fear or apprehension as a baddie. I like my villains nasty, mean and threatening.

Now Elizabeth as a replicator - that had wicked potential. She scared me when she was a good guy LOL. As a villain, now that would have been something else. It's a shame the actress turned down the role, but in the way she was written out, I don't blame her.

Uruk Hai

Comment

Based on Sheppard's comment at the end of The Hive when he said he wouldn't be surprised if they saw Ford again, I believe he's alive. Unfortunately, because TPTB don't want to write for the character we'll probably never see him again.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

I am bit sad that they don't plan to bring back him for the 100th episode.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I hope so.
                            Sorry, didn't like the strung-out-on-wraith-drug/serum Ford.
                            If he comes back, we should shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
                              He's dead he was onboard an exploding ship

I've yet to hear a convincing reason for how he survived
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X