Sky One Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky One Ratings

For those interested AOT came second in the ratings for Sky One during the week it aired, pulling in 626,000 people. We lost to The Colour of Magic, which had over double that number.

1 THE COLOUR OF MAGIC (Mon 1803) 1294
    2 STARGATE: ARK OF TRUTH (Mon 2002) 626
    3 THE SIMPSONS (Sun 1931) 441
    4 THE SIMPSONS (Mon 1733) 433
    5 THE SIMPSONS (Sun 2000) 428
    6 THE SIMPSONS (Wed 1901) 423
    7 THE SIMPSONS (Wed 1933) 409
    8 THE SIMPSONS (Tue 1901) 385
    9 THE SIMPSONS (Tue 1932) 360
    10 THE SIMPSONS (Sun 2031) 360

http://www.barb.co.uk/viewingsummary...viewingsummary
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

What the... SkyOne aired it? Were they the first? Or did SciFi beat them to it? Is that smart?

I mean, it hasn't even been released in R2 (or at least the UK) yet!

Comment

Sci fi didn't beat them to it. Sky One were the first to air to it on television on March 24th (1 month before the DVD release).

I'm not gonna buy it straight the way, as I've already seen it and have exams soonish. But when Continuum comes out I'll buy it right away.

Comment

Thanks for that!...I looked everywhere to try and find that info...forgot it was called Barb over here...

And yes we got it 3 nights in a row...WOW!...still not released yet over here but got mine from the states...

sigpic

Comment

I must say, gutsy move. What if there were people who saw it and thought "Well, now that I've seen it, I don't have to buy it?"

Then again, I'm sure there were also those who went "I must buy this!".

Comment

If Continuum is going to be released over a month after it is released in America then I really hope they air Continuum aswell. Judging by these ratings they should, but AOT was aired was part of their easter line up (it was on easter monday) and they're no other holidays coming up around June. Hopefully I won't be on holiday when/if it does air .

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
              If Continuum is going to be released over a month after it is released in America then I really hope they air Continuum aswell. Judging by these ratings they should, but AOT was aired was part of their easter line up (it was on easter monday) and they're no other holidays coming up around June. Hopefully I won't be on holiday when/if it does air .
              I doubt Sky One would show "Continuum" before the American DVD release in late July, so they will probably show it in August sometime, during the six-week summer holiday.
              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                I doubt Sky One would show "Continuum" before the American DVD release in late July, so they will probably show it in August sometime, during the six-week summer holiday.
                I hope you are wrong

Comment

I think they only aired Ark Of Truth on Sky One because it was more like an end to the series, wrapping up the Ori storyline. Continuum is more of a stand alone movie, so I don't think they'll air it on Sky One. Not until the dvd is released in the UK anyway.
                  Last edited by mattyg1987; 28 April 2008, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X