Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems the new race maybe ancients (spoilerish i guess)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems the new race maybe ancients (spoilerish i guess)

As the title sugests, the so called new race may just be a branch of the ancients. I base this on the name of the 2nd of the mid season two parter "The Lost Tribe". To me, lost tribe indicates that the race is a sub group of an exisiting race. I dearly hope it is not a sub-group of ancients but it wouldnt be the first time we've been cheated out of a truley alien race by the show writers.....

Interesting theory, it may be any race.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

it's really the Ferengi!!
      if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Originally posted by sldghamr View Post
        You wanna say Furlings, right?
        The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Karhedron
        I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by sldghamr View Post
          nah it's the Cylons
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

its the dalek that escaped from the doctor in daleks in manhattan
            sigpic

Comment

It would be interesting if it was some kind of good wraith group.
              sigpic

Comment

I suspect the Furlings. Now, I know everyone can dream and want them, however I suspect it may be them. Referring to the 2nd part title, "The Lost Tribe", I am interpreting that as Furlings. The Furlings are the "lost tribe" from the Great Race Alliance (GRA). Perhaps the Furlings became "lost" and since "tribe" could refer to a race, that would lead to the race being the Furlings. They are the "lost tribe".

That is how I interpret it. I ain't one of those fans that will say whatever possible out of anything the producers tell us, however the title in my eyes seems to point to them...Would I love to see the Furlings? You bet. But would I go nuts and try to make any illogical excuse possible to try and say it is the Furlings, no. Like I said, the title leads me to that assumption.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

from JM's blog
                  Belouchi writes: Is season 5 Atlantis the season where we will finally see the Furlings?

Answer: Nope, sorry.
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I don't think that the writers would ever add in/bring back the furlings! Made it pretty clear in episode 200 =P

The Lost Tribe is actually Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hugo and everyone else thats in Lost!! =P

Nah, I breifly (by just looking at the title) thought it would've been a 'Ford' episode.. cause of 'The Lost Boys' one.. but yeah hopfully this new race is like exactly at the level of Earth (maybe a little further, so they can have ships) and they're evil!! >.< and we have another yet awesome space battle! =]

Comment

whatever/whoever the new enemy is, I hope they don't turn out as the wraith have. the wraith defeated the ancients, yet atlantis makes it look easy... I don't want another enemy that atlantis just annihilates in every episode.

Comment

You're all wrong. It's a bunch of Klingon-Ferengi Hybrids who accidentally entered the wrong multi-verse. Yes, they'd be exceptionally ugly Warrior-Merchants, but at least they'd know how to 'persuade' people to buy something. They'd make great door-to-door salespeople.
                        Last edited by Ferret; 12 April 2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

How about the Asgard?

Comment

I hope that the species have the same strength as earth ships so that it's an enemy that isn't much much stronger like goa'uld and Ori were and that way they don't need new technologies to fight them but need only to build a bigger fleet and you have a long battle that doesn't have to be over in one or 2 episodes as happened with the goa'uld replicators(SG-1 and SGA)
                            - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                            - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                            - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                            - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                              its the dalek that escaped from the doctor in daleks in manhattan
                              That would be amusing, and the Daleks are building an army in the Pegasus led by this guy:
                              Spoiler:

Davros!

Comment

Working...
                              X