Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I found an SG1 Error that no one has pointed out yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I found an SG1 Error that no one has pointed out yet?

Why is it that in counter strike, the 1st episode where we see an adult adria, her eyes are a really cool looking yellow color (contacts) but every time we see her after that episode her eyes are back to morena baccarins natural eye color? Anyone else notice this?
    SG-1 Rocks!!

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Why is it that in counter strike, the 1st episode where we see an adult adria, her eyes are a really cool looking yellow color (contacts) but every time we see her after that episode her eyes are back to morena baccarins natural eye color? Anyone else notice this?
    In The Quest we see the black colour for the first time and Mitchell says, "Hey, you've done something with your eyes." to which she flashes them yellow.
    The contacts probably just got a bit too anoying and tedeous to use.
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

When she is next seen in The Quest, Mitchell comments on this specifically, and Adria smiles at him and her eyes flash red/yellow for a second. So I would assume that she has the ability to control the colour of her eyes.

Must have beaten me by about a second, ebethman.
      Last edited by LostCityGuardian; 11 April 2008, 09:10 PM. Reason: beaten

Comment

Ahh ok, I somehow missed that line
        SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

They were just written out since Morena had a bad reaction to them.
          This time... it's war!

Comment

In an interview I read/watched (either on GW or TSW), she (MB) said the contacts were really uncomfortable so she didn't want to wear them again.
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              yup
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                In an interview I read/watched (either on GW or TSW), she (MB) said the contacts were really uncomfortable so she didn't want to wear them again.
                Yeah. i think there is an interview on thescifiworld.net where she said that
                sigpic
                Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Originally posted by LostCityGuardian View Post
                  So I would assume that she has the ability to control the colour of her eyes.
                  Wow, I wish I could do that...
                  Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                  Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                    Wow, I wish I could do that...
                    Well shen the ori were giving here telekinesis they chose to throw in a few party tricks as well.
                    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by ebethman
                    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                    Originally posted by Bray
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

easy answer, it is because she is a little ticked off, when she is not ticked off her eyes are brownish, the madder she gets the closer the eyes get to super mad (which is the point where her eyes show flames) the more red they get, by the way she doesnt choose to let her anger show through her eyes all the time though, like in Dominion when Baal captures her the eyes are brownish, i cant tell the exact color from gateworlds pics
                      "Following you still not!!"--Jack on the episode New Order Part 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X