• Show
Clear All

All Female Team

Allow me to introduce...

Major Anne Teldy Christina Cox

Captain Alicia Vega Leela Savasta

Sergeant “Dusty” Mehra Janina Gavankar

Dr. Alison Porter Nicole de Boer

I'm glad they haven't gone for women that all look like models, and I just hope we'll get some variety with their nationalities, thoughts?

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Allow me to introduce...

Major Anne Teldy Christina Cox
    Captain Alicia Vega Leela Savasta
    Sergeant “Dusty” Mehra Janina Gavankar
    Dr. Alison Porter Nicole de Boer

I'm glad they haven't gone for women that all look like models, and I just hope we'll get some variety with their nationalities, thoughts?
    ?????????????? My ophthalmologist has some open appointments next week, if you need new glasses?

They are a varied group of beautiful women, though.

Comment

Well I'm looking forward to this anyway

Comment

oh yeah I like those pics
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm glad they haven't gone for women that all look like models
          They haven't? *blinks* Could have fooled me. Janina especially looks like an escapee from America's Next Top Model.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
            ?????????????? My ophthalmologist has some open appointments next week, if you need new glasses?

They are a varied group of beautiful women, though.
            They're all good looking I'll give you that, but I wouldn't say any of them except maybe Vega are stunners, they just look like ordinary women for the most part to me.

Comment

They're all good looking I'll give you that, but I wouldn't say any of them except maybe Vega are stunners, they just look like ordinary women for the most part to me.
              Where do you live? I think half the men on this forum will move there!
              sigpic

Comment

Admittedly I do know a few strippers, maybe that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  They haven't? *blinks* Could have fooled me. Janina especially looks like an escapee from America's Next Top Model.
                  .: ITA - 'Next Top Model' reject was the first thing I thought. They do look like models, except Porter, and all look lovely. No denying they are beautiful. Yet I'm still disappointed in PTB going all the way in the "hot chicks" route

Comment

Nicole is a pretty good actress...she was on 'The Dead Zone' that ran on USA...that'll be fun to see her have scenes in Atlantis.
                    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                      Where do you live? I think half the men on this forum will move there!
                      LMAO! ...it does sound like a nice place

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: ITA - 'Next Top Model' reject was the first thing I thought. They do look like models, except Porter, and all look lovely. No denying they are beautiful. Yet I'm still disappointed in PTB going all the way in the "hot chicks" route
                        It's hardly the 'hot chicks' route, those are promo shots designed to make the actresses look hot, it's not like they're going to look like that when they're camo'd up running around in a forest!

Comment

It's hardly the 'hot chicks' route, those are promo shots designed to make the actresses look hot, it's not like they're going to look like that when they're camo'd up running around in a forest!
                          Yup I don't think stilettos would work well in that terrain either

Comment

Any ideas on their nationalities? I'm guessing Dusty will be Indian and the rest American...

Comment

yeah...but think of Amanda and Teryl, both supremely beautiful in uniform!
                              "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                              X