X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frida Betrani Official Messageboard

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that Frida Betrani (Lya from The Nox) has a new Official Messageboard on her Official Website - http://www.fridabetrani.com

The old messageboard went offline for a long time and has now been replaced. Frida used to visit the board regularly and post messages to her fans, and hopefully she will do the same with this.

If you want to take a look and join, then visit her site.
    http://www.fridabetrani.com

Thanks for that info, I shall head over there, post haste.

Edited to add: Iwent, I saw, I bookmarked.
    Last edited by SeaBee; 27 October 2004, 05:04 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks for the heads up!
      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Hi, I've had a few people join, but I'm hoping for more.

I am no way trying to step on Darren's toes, as this is an excellent Forum. But if anybody wants to join mine as well then here's the link....
        Stargate SG-1 UK Forum

This has the Official Frida Betrani Messageboard on it too. It also has many other dedicated Forums.
        Last edited by stargatesg1uk; 03 January 2005, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

Remember I mentioned to you that I had set up my own Messageboard and created a section on it for Frida Betrani's Official Messageboard?

Well, last night Frida joined it and posted a Happy New Year Message!

I'm so pleased that she has taken the time to check out my Forum and join up. If you want to read her Message and send her a message then check it out here.... Frida Betrani Message

Comment

How come's people don't want to join and say hello to Frida?
            She did appear in about 4 episodes of Stargate.

Hopefully Gary Jones will be joining soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatesg1uk
              How come's people don't want to join and say hello to Frida?
              She did appear in about 4 episodes of Stargate.

Hopefully Gary Jones will be joining soon too.
              Hi Clarkey,

Kendal here, and I know you would probably like most people over there, but look at it this way; we have a nice small group that have been chatting with Frida since she made her first con appearance, she basically knows us all, but if it got to big she might get overwhelmed. We talked quite a bit a Gatecon last year as I was fortunate enough to talk her into going to the volunteer party last year. she likes her small group of fans, it gives her a chance to get to know us better, especially is we go to a convention where she is a guest, and can put a face to the name.

KLW
              Gatcon 2004, Michael and Chris were making up SG1 parings when Amanda jumped in and said "Sam and Janet!"

Comment

Working...
              X