• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess What's Coming To Dinner (407)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    GUESS WHAT'S COMING TO DINNER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407

Kara and the crew of the Demetrius bring Galactica a plan to join forces with a group of rebel Cylons, to find both Earth and the Final Five.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:28 PM.

So there has to be more than one six that thinks like Natalie right?
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      At the promos for the next episode, it seems that Six has a medical condition as a result of her time with Tigh, she might be pregnant. Romo is back. Looks like Six also might survive, shows her going into surgery.
      Last edited by nckzvnbr; 16 May 2008, 07:07 PM.
      When in trouble, "send lawyers, guns and money!"

Comment

I totally didn't see Natalie dying.

And poor gaeta, but at least he only lost the lower portion of his leg.

Comment

In two weeks sadly.

Comment

i think i speak for almost everyone when i say

what a great episode
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Oh man, great stuff. As good, if not better than last week. I can't believe I have to wait another two weeks for (some) resolution to that ending :| Holiday in the States or soemthing?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Gaeta's singing has to go on the soundtrack. Wow!

Pretty sweet how the Opera house corresponded with Galactica and the end, and did not expect Sharon to shoot Natalie!

Also, every scene with Tigh was just hilarious. Wow. The ironies abound.

But WHAT THE FRAK! Two weeks until the next ep?! I want to know what the hybrid has to say to Roslin! And where they've gone.....

Comment

Gaeta for American Idol!

Comment

It's a little far fetched to me that either Athena or Caprica would tell Baltar that they are sharing visions with Roslin, and I have doubts that Roslin would have told Tory, so how does he know?

And frankly I'm not sure I have any sympathy for Lee's position. He's playing puppet to Gaius Baltar now? Playing puppet to Tom Zarek wasn't enough? Sorry RDM, you still haven't found that character.

The tension of the baseship jumping into the fleet was totally great. Exactly how I imagined it. Also, I love the look in Adama's face when Tigh orders weapons hold. It's not the first time he's done something instinctual in a crisis, but i have a feeling Bill knows there is something different about that one.

I would have liked to have seen Six land on galactica, but the scene between her and the president and admiral was really interesting in it's dynamic. Does Natalie think all the humans care about is revenge? That says a lot about her comment last week about human justice.

I could have done without some of the meaningful looks between the final four. And frankly the humans would be idiots or should be idiots for not realizing the last cylons would be among them. I think their paranoia has died down a little too much.

I could have done without watching Gaeta loose his leg. And I'm sorry, I don't buy letting him be awake for it. That's just silly.

So everyone is lying. That's doesn't have good consequences if they both carrying out their plans. I've been saying all season that Natalie is Laura Roslin's love child, but I think I'm more right in that joke than I ever wanted to be. You can't have two Laura's facing each other.

The CGI of the interior of the baseship is pretty amazing. As is hte idea that it can heal itself.

The four are undermining the fleet by trying to save their lives. They might as well put a gun to the heads of their friends.

I think Laura was more upset with Tory for sleeping with Baltar than for the religious conversion. Which is what I had predicted before. Tory looked crushed. I think Laura is her only connection to humanity these days. The question I was left with, was why didn't Laura ask Tory if she had started the rumors? She would be the obvious candidate especially if Laura thinks her friendship means "frak". Which by the way, was the most awkward usage of the word.

Gaeta's voice FTW.

Oh, Caprica told him. That still seems unlikely, but I suppose it's true.

Natalie is the dying leader.

Natalie's speech about dying, while standing next to a clearly dying Laura Roslin is just one of the most amazing pieces of rhetoric in the entire series. I'm not sure it can save Laura's presidency. She's become too inhuman. The fact that no one laughed at the joke about compassion really shows it. The actors playing Quorum members were pretty dead eyed. But that might be because they're actors with no lines who probably don't really understand the profound nature of what they've been told. That's the problem with having them suddenly show up this late in the series. You haven't built up any attachment to them.

Oh, new Opera House stuff. Mary looks odd in a bald cap. She has too much hair under it that it makes her head look massive.

Little kid saying byebye is creepy as hell.

She's got to know the truth of the visions. I think that's understandable.

I guess that answers one of the questions about the Last Supper picture. We know who Natalie is accusing. I hope she's not dead. I'm far too attached to that character.

I knew about the abduction ahead of time, but I was still loving it, and loving the music.

Comment

Originally posted by somedude View Post
                      Gaeta for American Idol!

He's better than that crapfest.

If he doesn't make the soundtrack, I'll be real sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

But WHAT THE FRAK! Two weeks until the next ep?! I want to know what the hybrid has to say to Roslin! And where they've gone.....
                        it was a good ending and feelix singing the lien " have her for one day" ....was perfect then the ship jumped

gotta say i think lee misses the days when he knew what was going on galactica ...now he feels powerless
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Rather slow moving episode but pretty good. Its interesting that the basestar is self healing. Poor Gaeta but Roslin was right, what a way to find out that he has a good voice. I'm wondering if his song has any significance but I didn't listen to it that closely.

Nice SFX on the basestar jumping into the fleet.

You could see the conflict on Tigh's face when that 6 was explaining what they wanted, how they wanted to find the 5. It will be good to see how the cylons react to being mortal.

I didn't like Athena killing that 6 model but I guess we don't know if she is dead or not. It is interesting to note that the 6 model was named a leader by Kara, she could be part of the opera house vision and with a few bullets in her, she could be the dying leader. What if that 6 leads them all to earth?

Sweet the basestar jumped as soon as the hybrid was plugged back in. Ends on a good cliff hanger.

Comment

Easily my favorite episode of the season, if not the entire series just because of the last five minutes. I mean wow...what more is there to say?

And the next one looks good,
                            Spoiler:
                            anyone else catch Tight punching Adama?
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                              Easily my favorite episode of the season, if not the entire series just because of the last five minutes. I mean wow...what more is there to say?

And the next one looks good,
                              Spoiler:
                              anyone else catch Tight punching Adama?
                              Yes!
                              Spoiler:
                              And Tigh saying "you dare accuse me" of what? What's Adama accusing him of? I desperately want to know! The two weeks is heartbreaking.....

Comment

Working...
                              X