This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldie Portrait Suite

Those happy few who are fans of Sassy Gate - Home of Fandom's most disrespectful and impudent sentient canid - Sassy - and her galpal Goldie the Goullawk Queen may be interested to know portraits of her majesty are now available for viewing - yes see Goldie in full color glory and one and half black and white sketches - there is still one bug in the page layout - if anyone knows how to improve the code suggestions are welcome. I'm not sure if the div tags helped or not.

JonaHexed refused to pose for me - I think he was offended when I jokingly suggested a skin tight lycra Aquaman outfit !

Sassy just turns her butt to me and smirks over her shoulder in typical dachshund style.

Goldie on the other hand was so keen to pose she er well I refused to scan the drawing she colored in over in oil pastel - as you'll see from the portrait Goullawks may have four "fingers" but they certainly do not have opposable thumbs!

We also have a new Alien of the Mont section and a Landscape of the Month section.

Visit www.geocities.com/scholara and then go to Sassy Gate and the Gallery!

Enjoy!!!
    Keep the science in SciFi!
Working...
X