This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Fleet 3.1

Hi everyone. Welcome to the VF 3.1. We have a range of new warships now and not to mention space stations, defense satellites and much more.

The starting fleet that has been chosen are:
    Thermopily class dreadnought
    Sentinel class battle carrier
    Century class battleship
    Falcon class battle cruiser
    Samurai class cruiser
    Warrior class carrier
    Victory class destroyer
    Knight class transport/supply ship
    X-215 (Pendrigast)fighter
    Emerson fighter bomber.

The first VF was designed to fight against the replicators and the go'uld. The second and third were designed to fight against the Ori and other enemy races. Now we have moved to the fight against the Aschen.
    sigpic

i already have the specs for the first stations and ships.

Icuras Space Station
    Weapons: 6 Ori super cannons, 20 4 barrel plasma cannons, 60 twin barrel anti-fighter defensive rail guns, 10 Asgard energy weapon banks, 8 Alteran drone silos, 42 plasma enhanced nuclear missile launches.
    Defenses:Trinium alloy/nutroniun hull, Asgard/Alteran shields, 4 cloaking generators.
    Power: 2 ZPM’s, 5 naqudria generators.
    Main Hangers: 10 Sentinel class battle carriers, 8 Daedulas class battle cruisers, 4 Epsilon class carriers, 400 F-302a’s.
    Secondary Hanger Bays: 2 Daedulas class battle cruisers, 800 F-302a’s, 600 X-215 (Pendrigast)fighters, 100 F/B-305’s.
    Extras:2 ZPM storage rooms(holds up to 20 ZPM’s each), 2 ZPM production facilities(produces up to 5 ZPM’s a year), wraith culling beams, 60 Alteran holding cells, Mk IX nuke production facility, Asgard beaming technology, rings.
    Crew: 10,000 Length and Width:12 sq.Mls. Height: 5 miles.
    Historical and Technical notes: The biggest, most expensive project ever undertaken by mankind. Only 1 of these was ever built. It proved too expensive to build more.
    Its first battle experience was taking on the wraith fleet that attacked Earth before the wraith were defeated. Its shields were severely depleted. At the end of the battle the wraith were down to 10,000 darts, 10 hive ships and 30 cruisers.
    Its second experience in battle was taking on 6 of the 8 Ori mother ships sent to destroy Earth. 2 of the original fleet were destroyed by the Daedulas and the Odessey as Earth’s primary defence before Icuras Station. Another 5 of the Ori ships were destroyed by the Asgard energy weapon banks on the station.
    Its 3rd experience was in the last major battle with the Lucian Alliance. They sent 30 Ha’tak class vessels and 50 Alkesh, 20 Ha’tak and 45 Alkesh were destroyed in the battle.
    The station to this day can provide enough fire power and fleet resources to defend against any attack by any enemy. It can also cloak when not in battle. It also has 6 hanger bays-2 primary and 4 secondary.
    sigpic

Comment

Not only do you try to copy the fleet but you try to ruin its name by making one of the biggest fanwank ships I've ever seen someone post on here?

LAME...
      Visit my Website

Comment

What i have to ask where would we get these 6 ori cannons from and where will we get the 8 drone silos. That has got to be one of the biggest fanwank ships I've seen since I joined gateworld. And as for this thread its just a tad of a rip off. All you had to do was ask to be a part of The GWF and they most likely sould have accepted you, as long as you don't just post fanwank ships all day.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

fine if everyone hates it then ill get rid of it. crist its my first thread ive ever made. cut me some slack will you. i thought you guys were all about giving new people a fair go
          sigpic

Comment

a big dont are ori tech and drone silos. though if you somehow have retrieved a ton of drones. pehaps then. bust still they would be limited

Comment

try it like this:
              hello. i thoughwe should start a new fleet.
              this fleet is open for ideas. please post your race ideas, and ships.
              all episodes are canon.
              the wraith are defeated, as are most know enemies. now its time to think of new ones.
              ps: zpm's are out of question for any race exept ancients. maximum 1 per ship[excluding atlantis]. asgard beam weapons are very powerfull, yet take a load of energy, and can take out a hive in three shots, given that the beams are at maximum power, the hive is ambushed, and hit properly[thus lucky hits]

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                Not only do you try to copy the fleet but you try to ruin its name by making one of the biggest fanwank ships I've ever seen someone post on here?

LAME...
                instead of bagging the thread try to give some constructive criticism or suggest something to improve it.
                sigpic

Comment

instead of bagging the thread try to give some constructive criticism or suggest something to improve it.
                  okay, well first of all VF 3.1 is a blatant rip-off of the GWVF 3.0.

The ships are fanwank

People have nothing against a new Virtual Fleet, its just that no-one has been able to pull one off as well as the GWVF was/is done.

To start a new VF you need, a new original name for it and something about it that makes it different to the GWVF, so its not just a bad copy of it.
                  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

couldnt have said it better myself.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

First thing i see when i come on this morning is this. What an insult. Firstly, the ship is fanwank, everyone has said it and it is true. Second you got the entire backstory of the fleet wrong, the first one was about a war with the wraith, and the second was the war with the aschen. if you are going to rip of a long running and popular thread, do it the decency of getting some basic facts right otherwise its not really a rip off, its just a pile of crap. I dont object to someone starting another fleet, but its difficult and i will let this thread go because your new and its your first thread but please for all future rippers, if you are going to do it, ask first and at the very least rip it off well!
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

the virtual fleet 3.1 lol.
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by wraith destroyer View Post
                          still want me to say what the others have already said?

Oh, and to answer your PM. Check out the Virtual Fleet and you'll see something that was better than what you posted
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by wraith destroyer View Post
                            Hi everyone. Welcome to the VF 3.1.
                            lawl

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

My guess was he just didnt want to try to read everything that had gone on in 3.0...I know that's why I didn't join it...I'll wait for 4.0...lol...

but man...what a ridiculous idea for a ship...

we dont even have 2 ZPM's to spare..LAWL

Comment

Working...
                              X