Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A crazy SG-1 movie idea (just for laughs)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A crazy SG-1 movie idea (just for laughs)

Ok this just a crazy Sg-1 movie idea .Um.. the fourth movie. It may very well be a comedy. Ok after the third movie Sg-1 goes to a seeming deserted planet and find a strange triangle box with information about experiments in ascention. When they open it a strange smoke comes out of it. Sam says scans only detected a small energy release nothing to worry about. Then unknowing the truth it was a person in one of the experiments who became half acsended. This person just happens to be a comedien. He flys through the floor above and goes into Walter. Yes I said Walter , He starts playing practical jokes on people and telling a lot of jokes. Sam notices that Walter has been acting funny and not his serious self. After spying on Walter for a while they notice hes been writing notes to himself in Ancient. After that the team says they want to speak with him. Tealc out of experience zats Walter and put him in a shielded room so he can't escape. He explains that hes not a bad guy , he just wanted to explore and find out about Earth. He also tells about a terrible enemy. Ok thats all I got for now. Any Ideas?

i hope u werent serious cause that is just stupid
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

that would be a good SNL skit................
      if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

I like it through the part about the ascension experiments, triangle, and half-ascended part..... then it just went south.

Comment

Did anyone notice the just for laughs? (not to take serious) but I mean some of the ideas where good. They never talked about ascension experiments after the whole shadow play thing on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post
            Ok this just a crazy Sg-1 movie idea .Um.. the fourth movie. It may very well be a comedy. Ok after the third movie Sg-1 goes to a seeming deserted planet and find a strange triangle box with information about experiments in ascention. When they open it a strange smoke comes out of it. Sam says scans only detected a small energy release nothing to worry about. Then unknowing the truth it was a person in one of the experiments who became half acsended. This person just happens to be a comedien. He flys through the floor above and goes into Walter. Yes I said Walter , He starts playing practical jokes on people and telling a lot of jokes. Sam notices that Walter has been acting funny and not his serious self. After spying on Walter for a while they notice hes been writing notes to himself in Ancient. After that the team says they want to speak with him. Tealc out of experience zats Walter and put him in a shielded room so he can't escape. He explains that hes not a bad guy , he just wanted to explore and find out about Earth. He also tells about a terrible enemy. Ok thats all I got for now. Any Ideas?

I didn't like it.

Comment

Ok fine it doesn't have to be Walter! LOL

Comment

i probably wouldn't watch it.

Comment

Hmm, gonna be kind of hard to beat the lame needle on that suggestion but here's mine:

3rd movie:

SG-1 find a lamp on a deserted planet. Daniel rubs the lamp to clearly see the ancient writing on the side and POOF a Genie appears!

Daniel gets 3 wishes!

Vala gets pissed cause she thinks she should have 3 wishes. So, she tries to steal the lamp. She gets the lamp and rubs it...getting her wishes. She only gets one wish filled...to be rich and famous....POOF, Vala goes to Hollywood.

The lamp is then stolen by Cam who wants to use the lamp for "great purposes" and he gets one wish fulfilled as well...to be a young Jack O'Neill. Poof...he finds himself as Jack's clone in high school fighting acne...his new worst enemy.

The lamp is then picked up by Teal'c who makes a wish to be a normal Jaff and poof...he's living back in a village under Goa'uld rule.

The lamp then falls into Daniel's hands once more and he finally gets to make a wish. He wishes for his parents to be alive and poof..there's mom and dad and they are bugging him to marry and have kids for them to play with...and Daniel is too busy for a wife and kids.

The lamp then falls into Sam's awaiting arms who rubs the side and wishes for the Asgard to be back...she missed Thor. Poof, Thor and the Asgard are alive...they see what little we did with their technology and take it all back. Sam however is offered a position working with the Asgard.

Jack O'Neill finally gets his hands on the lamp. He rubs it and makes one simple wish...that Daniel never found that stupid lamp in the first place. Poof...everything is back to normal.

Oops, i think i just wrote continuum.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I did green Jakebolt for this thread cause I thought it was a cute idea.

I actually got redded for my story..which was based on a fan fic that people loved.

The story I wrote was meant as a laugh, it wasn't intended to be mean and as i said before I gave the opening post a green.

i guess some people have no sense of humor.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I read'm and I'd watch'm. Kudos to Jakebolt and Jackie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'd watch it... just to spite those who didn't appreciate the comedic value of you two guys! Green to both of you!

JB
                        Meh.

Comment

Working...
                        X