PDA

View Full Version : Large scale idea

wraith form Replicator
April 5th, 2008, 05:38 AM
The thing I like about this site is the fact tat i can get mad ideas I have about stargate down in writing so here is one.

Ok no real story to say, but how about three movies over a two year period with a whole new story arc. There also could be tv special and smaller 5 to 10 minute
stuff online.

On the story I think foothold revisited would be cool as i have stated on other thread.

What do you think.

Daniel Jackson
April 5th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I'd rather have three separate movies than one story spanning three movies.

Mitchell82
April 5th, 2008, 11:31 AM
The thing I like about this site is the fact tat i can get mad ideas I have about stargate down in writing so here is one.

Ok no real story to say, but how about three movies over a two year period with a whole new story arc. There also could be tv special and smaller 5 to 10 minute
stuff online.

On the story I think foothold revisited would be cool as i have stated on other thread.

What do you think.

I don't think the Foothold aliens need to be revisited. It's also risky to have a single story arc told over three movies.

Raddo
April 5th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Mitchell 82 - would just liek to say I like you choice of quotes - the one from Allegience.

Bra'tac was the man!! He always knew what to say and when to say it.

He may have only been a re-occuring character but in my opinion the stories he was in were better off for it.

He always had had something poinient:and meaningful to say.

:bratacanime01: