This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large scale idea

The thing I like about this site is the fact tat i can get mad ideas I have about stargate down in writing so here is one.

Ok no real story to say, but how about three movies over a two year period with a whole new story arc. There also could be tv special and smaller 5 to 10 minute
    stuff online.

On the story I think foothold revisited would be cool as i have stated on other thread.

What do you think.

I'd rather have three separate movies than one story spanning three movies.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith form Replicator View Post
      The thing I like about this site is the fact tat i can get mad ideas I have about stargate down in writing so here is one.

Ok no real story to say, but how about three movies over a two year period with a whole new story arc. There also could be tv special and smaller 5 to 10 minute
      stuff online.

On the story I think foothold revisited would be cool as i have stated on other thread.

What do you think.
      I don't think the Foothold aliens need to be revisited. It's also risky to have a single story arc told over three movies.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Mitchell 82 - would just liek to say I like you choice of quotes - the one from Allegience.

Bra'tac was the man!! He always knew what to say and when to say it.

He may have only been a re-occuring character but in my opinion the stories he was in were better off for it.

He always had had something poinient:and meaningful to say.

"Sometimes we make the right decision, sometimes we make the decision right - Dr Phil," Gen. Hank Landry

Comment

Working...
        X