Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pre-airing Discussion)He That Believeth In Me (401)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Pre-airing Discussion)He That Believeth In Me (401)

since there is no official thread i will make this unofficial one for u gu ys to discuss the ep

I thought it was a great start to season 4, the episode was better than I thought it would be. My favorite part was definitely
    Spoiler:
    the part with Anders and the raider.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

i almost died at the beginning with tigh.. it was like omgggggg not againnnnn. and it was so out of the blue. alot of good scenes in this one and special effects

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        I thought it was a great start to season 4, the episode was better than I thought it would be. My favorite part was definitely
        Spoiler:
        and another evil TBC... want too watch next weeks already...

have to say theres a lot of unaswered questions
        sigpic

Comment

The Baltar shrine.....how priceless was that? I don't think I've laughed so hard during BSG since "Tigh Me Up Tigh Me Down".

Otherwise no mega-revelations yet (though Lee's accusing of Roslin staying in Adama's quarters ).....Loved the "Cylon meeting" too- will they be forming the CA- Cylons Anonymous?

And Starbuck was absolutely awesome. I love her more than ever. Ditto with the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            Spoiler:
            That was awesome. I love all the crazy stuff that happened in this episode- nothing was really huge, but it was like there were all these events that feel.....I dunno, tilted? Mind-frakking? Bizarre?

The bit with Baltar praying and "That is beautiful" was hilarious too.

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
            i almost died at the beginning with tigh.. it was like omgggggg not againnnnn. and it was so out of the blue. alot of good scenes in this one and special effects
            That was played so well.....wow. That scene was just crazy.

Comment

I thought that was awesome. It was well-played on all sides. And what a shot! My immediate reaction was Well, they did say people were going to die..., then I realized Seriously, they can't kill EJO. Besides, he hasn't seen Kara yet, and that was in the promos.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              The Baltar shrine.....how priceless was that? I don't think I've laughed so hard during BSG since "Tigh Me Up Tigh Me Down".

Otherwise no mega-revelations yet (though Lee's accusing of Roslin staying in Adama's quarters ).....Loved the "Cylon meeting" too- will they be forming the CA- Cylons Anonymous?
              Baltar's reaction to his shrine was the clincher. And it's not an accusation if it's true.

---

Was Sam's confrontation with the Raider a two-way exchange of information, but only on Sam's subconscious? I wonder if his eye going red was just the identification protocol or if it signaled some sort of "Message received" - you know, the Cylons' version of "You've got mail."

Also, Kara's "If I found out you were a Cylon, I'd put a bullet between your eyes" was wicked (in a good way).
              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I do believe I was literally holding my breath while Anders was being scanned by the Cylon raider, and that little red flash when it recognized him as one...gave me chills. Also felt bad for him as he reassures Starbuck and she calmly tells him if she discovered him to be a Cylon she would shoot him...it will be interesting to see the four live out their lives now.

Theories as to why the Cylons backed off once the raider recognized Sam? I want to know now.

Comment

good start, wish we coulda had 2 episodes to kick off the season....
                  next week be here now!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    loved the space battle surprised how they destroyed pixis ....ramming a raider into it
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

how is this a preairing discussion if the ep already aired?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                        I thought that was awesome. It was well-played on all sides. And what a shot! My immediate reaction was Well, they did say people were going to die..., then I realized Seriously, they can't kill EJO. Besides, he hasn't seen Kara yet, and that was in the promos.

Baltar's reaction to his shrine was the clincher. And it's not an accusation if it's true.

---

Was Sam's confrontation with the Raider a two-way exchange of information, but only on Sam's subconscious? I wonder if his eye going red was just the identification protocol or if it signaled some sort of "Message received" - you know, the Cylons' version of "You've got mail."

Also, Kara's "If I found out you were a Cylon, I'd put a bullet between your eyes" was wicked (in a good way).
                        Oh, god, I was laughing there as well. I can't beleive the number of funny moments in this ep.....the most in.....forever. Granted, it's mostly laughing as in "Oh my god I can't believe you just said/did that!" rather than, har har.

That whole scene between Lee and Adama in the pilots' ready room is one of my favourites between them.....I nearly chocked on my dinner when they started talking about what their reactions would be if Zak were a cylon. *ahem* My prediction.

The whole eye thing could not only have been an identification thing, but an upload of new hidden programming, you know, leave the fleet alone so that Anders can cause some catastrophe that the cylons want.

And I yelled when the cylons hit the wheely ship. I'm glad it's not dead.

Comment

how is this a preairing discussion if the ep already aired?
                          to much confusion ......we the fans can't get no relief
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            to much confusen ......we the fans can't get no relief

Comment

I must say, this episode was a great way to start Season 4. It's been so long since we've had a new episode to watch. In it's return, BSG did not let this fan down. I can't wait to see what happens next week.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X